Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > World of Warcraft Trading
You last visited: Today at 17:55

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Tarren Mill Account - 2 lvl 100

Discussion on Tarren Mill Account - 2 lvl 100 within the World of Warcraft Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 15
Tarren Mill Account - 2 lvl 100

Yeah got an Wow Account with 2 lvl 100 ( WW Monk,Prot Warrior)

a lvl 54 Shaman with Heirloom gear , a lvl 67 Pala, lvl 62 Hunter.

The Monk has 637 ilvl and the warrior 640.

If you are interested i can give you screenshots and all infos you want

Just 30 Euro Paypal

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] 60K Gold Tarren Mill!
12/08/2014 - World of Warcraft Trading - 0 Replies
Got 60k on tarren mill, just write me a pm or respond in this thread with your offer
[Selling] Gold Tarren Mill [H] and Silvermoon [A]
11/08/2014 - World of Warcraft Trading - 0 Replies
I'm selling gold on Tarren Mill / Silverrmon Price 0.5€ - 0.6€ per 1000 gold depends on the amount Trade F2F or guild bank Payment method Skrill or PayPal (only if you have very very high rep) Instant deliver after i confirm the payment. POST HERE BEFOR ADD ME ! Skype - Cocobasa
[Selling] WoW Draenor Account 90 Hunter/Shami Tarren Mill EU Horde
04/16/2014 - World of Warcraft Trading - 3 Replies
Hey Guys, I want to sell my current WoW Acc with Warlords of Draenor preordered on it. There is a 90 Troll Hunter with Full Skill Jewelcrafting and Leatherworking with a lot of good recipes. Thori'dal, the Stars' Fury on it, Sartharion 3D 10M Mount/Title. Nothing special on it. PVE 511 Geared. Level 86 Panda Shaman Elemental/Heal.
[Selling] 60k Tarren Mill Horde
10/26/2013 - World of Warcraft Trading - 1 Replies
As the title says I am selling 60K on Tarren Mill. The prize is 0,7 euro per k. Prize is negotioble if more than 50k is bought at one time. The trade will occour this way: 1. You contact me on skype 2. You request a trade here on elitepvpers.com 3. Prize and trade function in wow is determined. 4. You send the money to me via paypal. 5. When I receive the money I will trade the money to you.
WTS [H] Gold on Tarren mill
01/31/2013 - World of Warcraft Trading - 0 Replies
#closerequest