Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > World of Warcraft Trading
You last visited: Today at 13:06

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Feenix wow WARSONG account

Discussion on Feenix wow WARSONG account within the World of Warcraft Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Feenix wow WARSONG account

Account 1:
Fury warrior with msa, pre raid bis + better
account 2:
T1 / t2 geared warrior tank. Quel'serrar and ony trinket. Works too good to be true for 40mans. I've tanked some naxx with him aswell.
Account 3:
Mage pre raid bis

Add my skype to talk: druidenrasmus

Sold some few accounts so they could vouch for me being trusted and 100% safe ! =)

bump

Similar Threads Similar Threads
WTS Feenix 1.12 Account! Warsong
01/13/2014 - World of Warcraft Trading - 3 Replies
Hello, I sell my accounts on Warsong feenix now. Account 1: t2 warrior prot/fury Account 2: Holy/disc priest 5/8 t3, 4/8 t2. For further information please PM me, and write your skype aswell!
[Selling] WTS/T my warsong feenix account
12/01/2013 - World of Warcraft Trading - 0 Replies
WTS my hunter 8/9 t3 bis BOW just regular Bis hunter looking for 120 euro Or looking for trade him for druid at list 6/9 t3 PM me with offers!:rtfm:
[Selling] WTS/T my account warsong feenix
10/06/2013 - World of Warcraft Trading - 0 Replies
WTS or Trade all my accounts 3 account 1st account pre raid gear warrior any guild will accept you! have binding for t2.5 sholders just need rep 2nd account 2 warriors/t2 prist/t1 druid with t2 head/and rogue r7 nothing special just good pvp gear 3rd account epic mage with some t2 parts and t3/ full epic paladin with healing gear some t2 also have DPS gear/ and rogue full epic add me on skype: rateones1.0
[Buying] FEENIX 1.12 WARSONG ACCOUNT
06/18/2013 - World of Warcraft Trading - 5 Replies
looking for a priest, warlock, warrior, or rogue must be alliance msg me on skype: yozobroly420
[Buying] WTB Wow Feenix Warsong account !
06/15/2013 - World of Warcraft Trading - 1 Replies
Hey, i'm looking for a Feenix warsong account. Send me a private message with skype name :)