Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > World of Warcraft Trading
You last visited: Today at 21:50

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Spectral Tiger and El Pollo Grande Lootcards

Discussion on Spectral Tiger and El Pollo Grande Lootcards within the World of Warcraft Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Spectral Tiger and El Pollo Grande Lootcards

i'm new to this forum so il try to sell my loot cards here.

I here by present my new WoW TCG Loot cards with non-scratching and unused code.

NOTE! This WoW TCG Loot Cards are no longer produced and therefore value will only go up.

These cards are still new and unused.

WoW TCG Loot I have the following cards for sale

World of Warcraft TCG Spectral Tiger Loot Card
World of Warcraft TCG EL Pollo Grande (Magic Rooster Egg) Loot Card
World of Warcraft TCG Tiny Loot Card ( SOLD )

Im open for serious offers. PM me for more info and detail.
Old 01/20/2015, 01:58   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
How much for magic rooster egg

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[DUPE] Lf Someone with Spectral Tiger/Ell Pollo Grande/ Rare Mounts
06/30/2014 - World of Warcraft - 2 Replies
hey, Looking for anyone with rare mounts or anything that is rare and worth something in world of warcraft that is TRADEABLE, reason for this is i want to dupe items... to do this is you masking your IP using a vpn and basically hacking your own account and sending the items to me then you message blizzard saying you've been hacked and restore your goods... What you get out of it; honorbuddy lifetime session code and if the mount is are 100k gold on Terenas EU although i may be...
Biete El Pollo Grande *sehr sehr selten*
10/29/2012 - World of Warcraft Trading - 0 Replies
Hallo, ich habe noch ein Mount auf meinen Charackter auf Frostwolf EU Horde. Das Mount heißt "El Pollo Grande" - http://www.ebay.de/itm/WoW-El-Pollo-Grande-Loot-MA GISCHES-HUHNEREI-MOUNT-NEU-/221039272052?pt=Tradin g_Cards&hash=item3376f7a074 Und ist ein Loot Card Mount. Es ist sehr selten und wird durch dem neuem AddOn auf jedem Charackter freigeschaltet. Sprich ihr könnt einen neuen Char auf Frostwolf EU Horde erstellen und das Mount aktivieren und alle bestehenden sowie neu erstellen...
[Verkaufe] El Pollo Grande
04/14/2011 - World of Warcraft Trading - 0 Replies
Gestern habe ich mal mein Deck erweitert (Ich weiß, mega Nerd und blah) und dabei die Lootkarte im Booster gehabt. Da sie zu Schade für meine Gimpchar's ist, verkauf ich sie lieber. VB~200€ ICQ328696
[Suche Modellchange]Todesritter Flugmount -> El pollo grande
09/19/2010 - World of Warcraft - 2 Replies
Hi ich suche nen Modellchange von Todesritter flugmount zum El poco grande ( Dieses reithühnchen von Kartenset) kann mir dies wer machen ich kenn mich da zu wenig aus habs zwar schon mal versucht aber nix zustande bekommen. Muss aber net zwingend das Dk flugmoount sein wär nur geil weils sicher lustig aussieht wennst als Hühnchen durch wow fliegst ;)))) Mfg Jürgen