Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > World of Warcraft Trading
You last visited: Today at 04:03

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Monk Imperator's Fall ; 18.000 Achievement Points & 579 ilvl Gear Epic

Discussion on Monk Imperator's Fall ; 18.000 Achievement Points & 579 ilvl Gear Epic within the World of Warcraft Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Monk Imperator's Fall ; 18.000 Achievement Points & 579 ilvl Gear Epic

Account SOLD
Thanks for Purchase / Thread Closed !
Closed Thread

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] Warrior Level 100 ; ilvl Prot 670 / 664 Fury / 23.000 AP ; Imperator's Fall : t3 8/9
12/26/2014 - World of Warcraft Trading - 0 Replies
Account SOLD Thanks for Purchase / Thread Closed !
[Selling] OO level 100 Wind walker monk 620 ilvl full pvp gear
11/17/2014 - World of Warcraft Trading - 0 Replies
Located north america, fully pvp geared ready to play. Level 100 with 10k gold. skype: dalade
[Selling] 585 Gear ilvl + Warrior-Druid-Rogue-Monk-Dk-Paladin-Priest-Shaman-Hunter-Mage-Warlock
07/31/2014 - World of Warcraft Trading - 3 Replies
Contact : Skype ID - Welinkon Delivery Under 10 Minutes All Account Data : * Battle.net Login / e-Mail Address * Battle.net Password
[Selling] 90 Human Death knight Frost 2h 537+ ilvl! PVE! Amazing GEAR, almost 6k achievement!
09/22/2013 - World of Warcraft Trading - 0 Replies
Hello, selling my WoW account after a long journey on it. The account only has one char since i've moved it from my original account to a newly created account. (to keep my alts intact since im not quitting the game.) The deathknight was really hardcore raiding gear in last patch and has 537+ ilvl in PVE, it has A LOT of transmog (so many tiers, awesome looking rare weapons and much more!) Weapon on the char is 549 ilvl+ HC Thunderforged, the rest of the pieces are HC, 3 normal pieces and some...
[Selling] Pandaren Monk 514Ilvl, 8k+ Achievement Points
08/28/2013 - World of Warcraft Trading - 6 Replies
Contact(Preferably e-mail): [email protected] / skype: stringbb Masked: Level 90 Pandaren Monk | WoW World of Warcraft Armory Profiles | Masked Armory Race: Pandaren Class: Monk Spec: Windwalker(516ilvl PvE / 488ilvl PvP) Achievement Points: 8335 FoS: Ashes of Al'ar Warglaives of Azzinoth