Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > World of Warcraft Trading
You last visited: Today at 15:10

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

WTS 2x 100lvl 630ilvl + 3x90lvl, 2 months active! Scan of ID etc. Trusted seller

Discussion on WTS 2x 100lvl 630ilvl + 3x90lvl, 2 months active! Scan of ID etc. Trusted seller within the World of Warcraft Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
WTS 2x 100lvl 630ilvl + 3x90lvl, 2 months active! Scan of ID etc. Trusted seller

Im selling EU account that contains 2x 100lvl and 3x 90lvl plus 85lvl, PVP High populated realm.

Acitve until 05 February 2015, almost 2months of gametime!

Warrior have legendary offhand Warglaive of Azzinoth

100 lvl Orc Warrior 633ilvl:

Other 630ilvl gear in bank:

100 lvl Undead Warlock 618ilvl:

90 lvl Undead Death Knight

90 lvl Tauren Druid

90 lvl Human Hunter

85 lvl Blood Elf Paladin

With account you will get:
- login/password
- secret question and answer
- scan of ID (most important thing)

Price:: Taking offers
Payment:
- Moneybookers (Skrill) or Western Union
- if you would like to pay with Paypal then via **************.com, safer and faster for seller and buyer

or just PM me on forum.

Few words about me: I'm 31yrs old, as you can see I'm on ********* for over 5years, probably even more but 5years I'm registred user, have done many trades regarding WoW, D3 and havent got any single issue so far Try to Google my Skype or other info to check my history and I gurantee that you'll find only positive feedbacks I'm trustworthy, mature and legit seller so scammers please don't waste your time...

Regards

bump