Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > World of Warcraft Trading
You last visited: Today at 17:31

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Trading level90 druidferal + LOL account 5 champions missing for WOD key + 2months gc

Discussion on Trading level90 druidferal + LOL account 5 champions missing for WOD key + 2months gc within the World of Warcraft Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Trading level90 druidferal + LOL account 5 champions missing for WOD key + 2months gc

title says pretty much everything

Trading my old wow account with feral druid on it + my lol account 5-6 champions missing. i have about 50 skins on it.

Im looking for WOD key + 2months gametime card.

Im not interested in anything else.

> denis.latifovic1 (skype)

Please keep in mind that i'll go first to only member with above 100 tbm without any - reps.

peace

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] Gold 3 account with 15+ - missing champions / EUNE
08/07/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Topic^ Add me on skype; hieuif for more info I NEED TO SELL THIS ASAP
[Selling] Platinum V account with 79 skins, 8 runepages, and missing 19 champions. LAN SERVER $
12/06/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hi, I'm selling the following account. front - epvpImg champs - epvpImg runs - epvpImg icons - epvpImg The following skins: Justicar Aatrox Midnight Ahri
[Selling] EUNE Account - Platinum V - Full Champions (Missing 3 Only) - 50+ Skins - Info Inside
07/31/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
Hey, I'm Gonna Sell my Main Account (include Riot Question Answers, Original E-mail Welcome Message, Etc.) ==================== League (and U'll get that 3v3 Team Silver 1 was Gold V but demoted cuz inactive and i'm the team leader) (PS: Old pic its Plat 1 now) http://i42.tinypic.com/73nz0l.jpg Champions
[Selling] EUNE Account - Platinum V - Full Champions (Missing 3 Only) - 50+ Skins - Info Inside
07/28/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
EMPTY
[Selling] EUW Account | Level 30 | Bronze 1 | Missing 3 Champions
03/23/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
The account is missing Draven, Quinn, and Syndra. Comes with 12 pages and quite a few skins. Asking price: $20 Skype: LGPhail