Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > World of Warcraft Trading
You last visited: Today at 14:15

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Feenix Warsong Priest - Field Marshall + T3

Discussion on Feenix Warsong Priest - Field Marshall + T3 within the World of Warcraft Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Feenix Warsong Priest - Field Marshall + T3

Hey there,

I am now selling my Priest on Feenix Warsong server.

He is a Dwarf, and has achieved a high PvP rank, gaining full Field Marshall gear, really excellent DPS/Shadow gear for both PvP / PvE.

Aside from being a badass DPS, he also has 3 pieces of T3 (Gloves, Belt Bracers) with 3 pieces of T2 (Chest, Leggings, Helm) and off spec epics like Boots of Pious.

He has over 17 trinkets!! that can be utilised in PvP and PvE, 4 epic mounts from being exalted with the various PvP factions (Black War Tiger etc).

300/300 Engineering - Plenty of devices made for PvP for a lot of FUN!!
300/300 First Aid

Attuned to all instances!

I want to discuss the price, and any other information that i haven't displayed here on Skype! My addy is: Awake-659

Add away!

Old 11/15/2014, 19:57   #2

elite*gold: 0
BUMP

Still for SALE

Tags
feenix, priest, warsong

« 2x WoD Key | WTB Schmiedekunst Paket Blackmoore! »

Similar Threads
[Selling] Feenix warsong Warlock and Priest (shadow)!!
08/25/2014 - World of Warcraft Trading - 0 Replies
Im selling my warlock and priest (shadow-geared) since i dont play mych theese days. The chars are on 2 different accounts witch i started and has been the only owner of. male human. If ur interested, contact me on skype: asmekk Gear: Warlock 4/8 Nemesis (T2) 6/8 Felheart (T1) Ring of unspoken names
[Selling] Warlock+Priest on Feenix/wow-one/warsong
08/25/2014 - World of Warcraft Trading - 3 Replies
Hello As title says wts full t3 GNOME warlock with brimstone staff + gothik wrist,cthun waist,cthun ring and so on also includes r8 + full nature resistance gear,full frost resistance gear and some shadow resistance gear +++ bunch of trinkets(pve+pvp)! On the same account there is NIGHT ELF priest with 4/5 tear 2.5, 5/8 t2, bwl shadow gloves,bwl shadow sholders , weapon is Blessed Qiraji augur Staff aka Regalia + rejuvenation gem! Private message here for futher info,first and only...
[Selling] WTS Feenix - 2 Warsong Accounts (Priest & Rogue)
05/30/2014 - World of Warcraft Trading - 1 Replies
Account #1 Female Undead Priest Currently PvP rank 6 - Stone Guard 6/6 Blue PvP Set (Not Enchanted) 8/8 T2 (Fully Enchanted) 4/5 T2.5 (Fully Enchanted) 2/8 T3 (Bracers and Pants) Non-Tier Holy Pieces Necklace of Necropsy (Naxx), Pendant of Forgotten Names (Naxx), Wand of the Whispering Dead (Naxx), Gloves of the Messiah (AQ40), Pure Elementium Band (BWL), Boots of Pure Thought (BWL), (AV), Mindtap Talisman x2 (DM), Gavel of Infinite Wisdom (AQ20), Lei of the Lifegiver
[Selling] Feenix Warsong t3 UD Mage and priest
02/16/2014 - World of Warcraft Trading - 0 Replies
Hello guys im still selling my undead mage from previous post just decided to sell my priest too UD mage Full Tier 2 6/9 Tier 3 Some really awesome BiS items. Engi max. 1k gold come with acc. Another account is
[Selling] Feenix Warsong warlord Priest! T3 mage!
12/24/2013 - World of Warcraft Trading - 0 Replies
As the tittle say, im going to sell my account. Both characters Extremely geared and spent alot of effort/time in this account Undead Priest - Warlord ( Rank13) BiS holy gear for PvE ( Naxx / Aq40 Stuffs) Best PvP Gear you can have for Discipline. Full Shadow PvP gear. Awesome gear with 500 Spell dmg! Max Professions. Engineering/Enchanting/First aid Swift Razzashi Raptor mount. ( Rare one) All PvP Crafted Trinkets/items from Engineering