Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > World of Warcraft Trading
You last visited: Today at 23:58

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

My Dispersion-WoW VIP acc and AT VIP acc for smourne warrior on molten

Discussion on My Dispersion-WoW VIP acc and AT VIP acc for smourne warrior on molten within the World of Warcraft Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
My Dispersion-WoW VIP acc and AT VIP acc for smourne warrior on molten

Dispersion-WoW account:
-Warrior 6,7k GS with Smourne, full Wrathful set and BiS PvE offparts i.e. Apocalypse's Advance, Penumbra Pendant, STS.

-Paladin 6,5k GS PvP Retri/6,6k GS PvE Retri/6,3k GS PvE Prot/6,2k GS PvP Prot/6,4k GS PvE Holy/6k GS PvP Holy. This pala have 3/5 Wrathful for retri; 4/5 t10 for retri; 2/5 t10 for prot and Smourne

-Rogue 6,4k GS PvE Combat always high on DPS meter

-Second warrior 6k GS it's high crit and arp duel zone toy

-some other chars like disc priest/frost dk/frost mage/ele shammy/bala dudu/mm hunter with basic stuff like ICC HC/RS norm trinkets
Most of characters are in horde but this is VIP account so you can change your race and faction everytime you want.

AT account:
-VIP account with acces to VIP mall so you can buy 90% of gear for free without rating i.e. Wrathful set
Old 10/31/2014, 03:50   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
Whats your skype ? i got a full bis war on molten. with sm obviously

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Buying] WTB Warrior on Molten / Frostmourne
08/04/2014 - World of Warcraft Trading - 1 Replies
hi, i want to buy a warrior on molten wotlk or frostmourne it has to be human + full s8 + hc dbw & hc sharpened scale + shadowmourne i can pay with paypal or psc and only with middleman pm me if u have any offers
[Buying] Molten WOTLK Warrior
03/28/2014 - World of Warcraft Trading - 0 Replies
PVP geared 6k+ gs (Arms/Prot). PM me with armory link and price. Payment via paypal.
[Selling] Dispersion wow account and Molten wow accounts !
10/13/2013 - World of Warcraft Trading - 0 Replies
I would like to sell a few of my molten wow accounts and my Dispersion wow account for molten coins/donation. Molten: Account 1 : Full wf and some shit pve gear ShadowPriest Account does not have email and will be cheap
[Buying] [B] Ragnaros, Molten WoW. Smourne
04/09/2013 - World of Warcraft Trading - 0 Replies
I'm looking to buy an account with Shadowmourne on it, I'd prefer a Paladin. Willing to negotiate prices but I will not pay for sentimentally valued accounts, if you are looking to sell, act like it. If not Shadowmourne, An account with 40 days+ played time and a veteran account age. PM me the details you have or want to know and I'll contact you back as soon as possible.
WTS Molten WoW warrior account
03/24/2013 - World of Warcraft Trading - 4 Replies
Intro I have decided to sell my account on the private server www.molten-wow.com, which is a very well known server for its professional staff and lag free servers, +2k online 24/7. My character is located on one of the 3.3.5 realms called Deathwing I was an ex Warsong realm player and achieved top 5 in all 3 brackets in season 2. i have spent a lot of effort in this account, but also money (around 100 GBP). On the account there is located 192 vote points which is sufficient to perform a...