Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > World of Warcraft Trading
You last visited: Today at 21:53

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

molten donor acc with DK for same account with Paladin

Discussion on molten donor acc with DK for same account with Paladin within the World of Warcraft Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
molten donor acc with DK for same account with Paladin

Hello , i want to trade my molten donor acc , he have DK full wrathfull (pvp) and full pve gear , he have a lot rare thing , mounts , he have lightbringer tabard , all items what lich king drop on 25 heroic , so its pretty valuable , i m looking for same account but with Paladin , so if you are interesting add me
povlohf on skype , to make deal , thanks

account server is ragnaros , so i want that server with paladin

with reputated guys , i will go first

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] Molten-wow Donor Account CATALYSM
01/12/2014 - World of Warcraft Trading - 0 Replies
Sold
[Selling] Molten WoW Donor Account CATA
12/20/2013 - World of Warcraft Trading - 5 Replies
Not sellin anymore
[Selling] Molten WoW Donor account ( WOTLK )
09/25/2013 - World of Warcraft Trading - 0 Replies
Greetings ladies and gentlemen ! I`d like to sell my Molten Donor account. That means : NO QUEUE ON ANY REALM, special forum icon (yay ). Anyway, let`s cut to the chase : it has a lvl 80 warrior, on 1x server Lordaeron. Warrior`s gear : 4/5 relentless, chest wrathful All accesories wrathful Trinkets (best in game ) : Deathbringer`s Will Heroic, Sharpened Twilight Scale (heroic ) Weapon (2nd best in game ) Oathbinder, charge of the range-general. ARena team of 1650 rating ! It has...
[S] Ragnaros, Molten Account with a lot of donor
04/27/2013 - World of Warcraft Trading - 2 Replies
I have an account on the level 80 realm of Molten WoW, it has had $186 USD of donations put into it. The first character is a Paladin with 5.9k GS PVE (ret) as for pvp it has Wrathful shoulder piece and relentless legs. The character has Glorenzelg hc full gemmed with JC gems and enchanted, it has 2 bis heroic trinkets, Sanctified chest and Lightsworn gloves. I left it this way so you have an account that can be built on and not just played on. It Has Swift Spectral Tiger and Murloc costume...
[Selling] Ragnaros, Molten Account with a lot of donor
04/25/2013 - World of Warcraft Trading - 1 Replies
I have an account on the level 80 realm of Molten WoW, it has had $186 USD of donations put into it. The first character is a Paladin with 5.9k GS PVE (ret) as for pvp it has Wrathful shoulder piece and relentless legs. The character has Glorenzelg hc full gemmed with JC gems and enchanted, it has 2 bis heroic trinkets, Sanctified chest and Lightsworn gloves. I left it this way so you have an account that can be built on and not just played on. It Has Swift Spectral Tiger and Murloc costume...