Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > World of Warcraft Trading
You last visited: Today at 11:05

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Gold on Feenix Server ( Archangel realm )

Discussion on Gold on Feenix Server ( Archangel realm ) within the World of Warcraft Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Exclamation Gold on Feenix Server ( Archangel realm )

Hey there. I'm selling gold on the Archangel realm of Feenix's community. The price is pretty much like this , 3 euros per 1000 gold. It doesn't matter if you are on Horde or Ally side, both are okay.

If you are interested or would like to seek more information please reply to this thread or add me on skype.

Preferred method of payment : PayPal or a simillar website.

Skype name : yooo_rappy

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Feenix Archangel x14 server WTS GOLD
03/09/2014 - World of Warcraft Trading - 1 Replies
WTS gold 2.5$ per 1000g You can use parts system for safety - 1/2; 1/3; 1/4... and I will give you 500 333 200 .... Skype Blesswgs Min order 2000g I work only with Webmoney Side: Horde
[Buying] Privat Server: Feenix -> Archangel -> Gold
05/09/2013 - World of Warcraft Trading - 1 Replies
Hallo i wanna buy some Gold for the Archangel Server. Price 1k/3Euro, have a Budget from 60Euro, just only Paypal ! Add me on Skype markymark1184 thx
[Buying] Gold auf Archangel Feenix Privat Server
05/07/2013 - World of Warcraft Trading - 0 Replies
Hallo i wanna buy some Gold for the Archangel Server Price 1k/3Euros, have a Budget from 15-30Euros only Paypal ! Add me on Skype markymark1184 or send me an email: [email protected] thx
[Selling] WTS feenix gold ( 2.4.3 Archangel) & Twinstar Ares server! Safe & cheap!
03/27/2013 - World of Warcraft Trading - 0 Replies
Hi guys! LGF here and i am a newcomer in the feenix gold seller business! My main goals is to keep the customer safe and happy. I strive to keep service fast and clean and to make sure the customer is the king! For more information regarding prices and transactions you may contact me on skype! Skype : feenix.twinstar I accept paypal and moneybookers. STOCK : 30k+