Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > World of Warcraft Trading
You last visited: Today at 02:50

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Excalibur WoW Accounts

Discussion on Excalibur WoW Accounts within the World of Warcraft Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Excalibur WoW Accounts

IMPORTANT: For all those who are interested, I updated first post with new prices. These are the costs I made by donating and I want to cover it this way. Lower offers will not be accepted.

Hi There!

Since I've quit playing Excalibur WoW 2.4.3 server, I'm putting my accounts on sale.
Prices are negotiable....Please take into consideration that some of these characters have extremely valuable Legendary items which are no longer obtainable through donations!!!!

Each character comes with 300-900 gold. Only serious offers please. Drop me a pm or leave a reply below.

SOLD!!!!!

***Account 1***

Level 70 Human PVP Rogue / Epic flying mount / Professions: Mining / Gear: 2 x Warglaive of Azzinoth (no longer obtainable) / Full Brutal set + accessories / Blackened Naaruu Sliver / Blade of life's inevitability / Some PvE epics.

Level 70 Undead PVE/PVP Warlock / Epic flying mount / Professions: Tailor + JC / Gear: Grand Magister's staff of torrents / Dark conjuror's collar / Wand of the demonsoul / T6 bracers / Shifting Naaru Sliver / Sunfire Handwraps / Sunfire Robe / Pendant of sunfire / Mantle of Nimble thought / Nethervoid Cloak / Belt of blasting / Corrupted soulcloth pantaloons / Boots of incantions / Loop of forged power / Band of the eternal sage / Hex shrunken head / 4/5 Brutal set + accessories.

[Level 70 Undead PVE Priest / Normal Flying mount / Professions: Alchemist + Herbalist / Gear: Hammer of Judgement / Orb of the soul eater / Carved Witch Doctor's stick / Hood of hexing / Shattered sun pendant of accumen / Fel tinged mantle / Nethervoid cloak / Scarlet sin'dorei robes / Vindicicator dreadweave cuffs / Timbal's focussing crystal / Icon of the silver crescent / Band of the eternal sage / Signet of ancient magics / Boots of incantions / Leggings of the incarnate / Belt of blasting / Handguards of the avatar / Some S2 pvp gear.

EDIT:
[SOLD!!!!!!!***Account 2*** SOLD!!!!!!!!]

Level 70 Orc PVE hunter / Normal Flying mount / Professions: Skinning + Leatherworking (low) / Gear: Thori'dal, the star's fury (no longer obtainable) / Blackened Naaru Sliver / Shivering felspine / Grimgrin faceguard / Shattered sun pendant of might / Pauldrons of primal fury / Drape of the dark reavers /Scaled drakeskin chestguard / Bindings of lightning reflexes / Gauntlets of rapidity / Girdle of the deathdealer / Rift stalker leggings / Shadowhunter's treads / Hard khorium band / Band of the eternal champion / Berserker's call

SOLD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

***Account 3***

Level 70 Night elf Resto PVE/PVP Druid / Epic flight form / Professions: Enchanting + Engineering / Gear: Golden staff of the sin'dorei / Idol of the raven goddess / Tranquil majesty wraps / Helm of natural regeneration / Shattered sun pendant of restoration / Nordrassil life mantle / Stainless cloak of the pure hearted / Robes of heavenly purpose / Thunderheart bracers / Life-step belt / Grovewalker's leggings / Boots of the divine light / Band of the eternal restorer / Ring of harmonic beauty / Essence oft the martyr / Battlemaster's perseverance / 2/5 Brutal + Merciless set + accessories.

----EDIT----

***PRICES***

ACCOUNT 1: 70 EURO*

ACCOUNT 2:
Full account - SOLD

ACCOUNT 3: 15 EURO*

*Prices are based on the amount of donator items.
Thanks
1 User
Old 10/19/2014, 17:53   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Sent you a private msg. If you want to chat more feel free to send me a msg here or add me on skype john.spivey11

Best Regards,
John
Old 10/20/2014, 17:37   #3

BUMP!
Still for sale!
Old 10/25/2014, 01:16   #4

Bumping it up!!!
Old 11/13/2014, 21:26   #5

Still for sale!
Old 12/03/2014, 20:18   #6 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Hello, interested in the account #2. Add me on skype: dmaloberti or write me and email at
regards
Thanks
1 User
Old 12/05/2014, 18:13   #7 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Trade ended perfectly. Recommended if you are interested! thank you
Old 12/06/2014, 13:40   #8

Updated first post with fixed price
Old 12/07/2014, 18:52   #9

Updated post with screenshots
Old 12/15/2014, 14:46   #10

BUMP!!!!!
Old 12/20/2014, 00:13   #11

IMPORTANT: For all those who are interested, I updated first post with new prices. These are the costs I made by donating and I want to cover it this way. Lower offers will not be accepted.
Old 01/06/2015, 18:52   #12

bump!

***PRICES***

ACCOUNT 1:
Rogue only - 45 EURO*
Warlock only - 30 EURO*
Full account - 70 EURO*

ACCOUNT 2:
Full account - SOLD

ACCOUNT 3:
Full account - 15 EURO*
Old 01/15/2015, 23:12   #13 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

WTB acc 1!!!

Write me !!
Old 04/02/2015, 11:40   #14 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Hello.
I sent you a pm but you haven't responded yet. Add me on Skype please: tobiastarden.
I'm interested in account 1.
Old 04/05/2015, 02:27   #15 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

I'm interested in your druid skype: dmxacid