Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > World of Warcraft Trading
You last visited: Today at 01:54

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

(Need vouch) Cheapest WoW Accounts shop.

Discussion on (Need vouch) Cheapest WoW Accounts shop. within the World of Warcraft Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
(Need vouch) Cheapest WoW Accounts shop.

Hello Epvp welcome to my WoW account store .Here u will be offered the cheapest and most viable battlenet accounts on the market !
Accounts i sell and prices :

World of Warcraft battlechest -3
World of Warcraft battlechest + MoP 1 month - 12
World of Warcraft battlechest + MoP 3 months - 18
World of Warcraft battlechest + MoP 6 months - 22
World of Warcraft battlechest + MoP Digital deluxe 3 months - 20
World of Warcraft battlechest + MoP + WoD 1 month - 24
World of Warcraft battlechest + MoP +WoD + Digital deluxe + 3 months - 28

+Any boost to level 90 + 14
+Any pet from the store +5 per pet .

Want to buy but not sure if this is legit ? No problem will give 1 free of charge account to a member of this site and can go first to people who have feedbacks.

Want gametime in your account ? I can do that if u are from autria/germany/australia. It costs more !!

Skype for contact/information :fikaz0

Old 10/13/2014, 12:23   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)
Sapere aude

elite*gold: 6851
The Black Market: 186/0/0
Received Thanks: 10,989

#Closed

Closed Thread

« WoW Classic + MOP | xXxIWIxXx Gold Market Best on the WEB »