Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > World of Warcraft Trading
You last visited: Today at 11:43

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

WoW with WoD Acc 3x 90 Sham,Monk,Mage

Discussion on WoW with WoD Acc 3x 90 Sham,Monk,Mage within the World of Warcraft Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
WoW with WoD Acc 3x 90 Sham,Monk,Mage

Hello i am selling my wow account EU because of lack of time to play.
The account got gametime until 8 december 2014 i also got wod so you dont have to buy wod and it is ready to play on the day wod is released.

My chars are enhance sham,mage and ww monk.
Ive spent most of my time on the enhance sham it got 550 ilvl and 1875 current rating in 2s. I also got an fair amount of gold and yes this is a pvp account. Highest pvp rating:1875 so wont be hard to find partners. Every character is on stormscale EU.

Sham:

Mage:
Nothing special 534 ilvl pvp

Monk:
508 ilvl pvp gear

I only accept paypal and you will ofcourse get the secret question and everything you need for the account i also got 1 more battletag namechange so you can change the battletag name. Pm me if interested and i will add you on skype so we can discuss the price.
Old 09/28/2014, 16:53   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

price? high pop server?
Old 10/18/2014, 14:34   #3 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

dude, what is the price?
Old 10/18/2014, 15:32   #4

sent pm for price discussion.
Closed Thread

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] Selling 2x 90 mage and monk + pre paid WOD
06/14/2014 - World of Warcraft Trading - 0 Replies
[WTS] monk pve 560 ilvl + ele sham pve 550 ilvl
02/12/2014 - World of Warcraft Trading - 2 Replies
World of Warcraft US, Kel'thuzad, Alliance. Monk: 560 ilvl in PvE, conqueror of orgrimmar title + some nice mounts like blue sapphire panther. Also 519 ilvl in pvp. (600 enchant, 600 alchemy) Armory monk: Level 90 Human Monk | WoW World of Warcraft Armory Profiles | Masked Armory Armory shaman: Level 90 Pandaren Shaman | WoW World of Warcraft Armory Profiles | Masked Armory Ele sham: 541 ilvl in Pve + the best staff of the game, 519 ilvl in PvP. Also has enh and resto gear.
[Selling] Monk + Mage Horde Mal'Ganis
01/13/2014 - World of Warcraft Trading - 0 Replies
Hallo elitepvpers, möchte hier meinen lvl 90 Orc WW Monk und lvl 90 Untote Feuer Magierin zum verkauf anbieten. Bei dem Monk handel es sicht um einen pvp char mit 522 gear also full ! Bergbau, Ingi, Archäologie und Angeln auf 600. 33k Gold auf dem Char full vz full sockelt. 80 mount darunter mounts wie ravenlord, feuriges schlachtross, weißer falkenschreiter, herz der aspekete, geflügelter wächter und blutschwinge. 240 pets darunter ein pet aus dem haustiershop blühendes urtum. 7670...
[B] D3 Acc: Lvl 60 Monk, Lvl 60 Mage
07/08/2012 - Diablo 3 Trading - 2 Replies
VERKAUFT! Hallo zusammen! Da ich bald mein Studium beginne und die restliche Zeit mit arbeiten überbrücke, möchte ich meinen Diablo Account verkaufen. Ich bin Erstbesitzer des Accounts, habe hier auch noch die Hülle und den Datenträger liegen, welche auf Wunsch mit verschickt werden (die Versandkosten müsste jedoch der Käufer tragen). Mit dem Account wurde nie gebottet, gehacked oder sonstiges. Folgende Charaktäre sind auf dem Account vorhanden:
Selling [EU] T2 Ruthless Frost Mage + 2 alts [71 Warrior,41 Sham] - /Offer
11/11/2011 - World of Warcraft Trading - 1 Replies
Hello there, I'm selling my wow account because i have quitted a long time ago and i'm not playing anymore. Here are few details that you might need: The mage (lv 85) has 6.1k Achievement Points,40 mounts including few rares,about 2k gold overall,loads of RolePlay gear/transformation stuff. - PvP: It has Full Ruthless (Head,Shoulders,Chest are Tier2), also it has 1800 Conquest Points without the weekly cap done. - PvE: It has around 360+ ilvl so it's not so good at this point....