Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > World of Warcraft Trading
You last visited: Today at 11:35

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Arena-tournament 2k raiting Donor Account

Discussion on Arena-tournament 2k raiting Donor Account within the World of Warcraft Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Arena-tournament 2k raiting Donor Account

Verkaufe meinen Arena-Tournament

-Wotlk Full PvP + PvE gear for all characters

auf dem account ist auch das transmog gear bis 2k freigeschalten

Old 10/20/2014, 14:33   #2

elite*gold: 0
***ü

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] ----ARENA TOURNAMENT DONOR ACCOUNT----
08/09/2014 - World of Warcraft Trading - 0 Replies
Hi guys, I've decided to sell my AT account as im not going to play WoW anymore. My account is full wrathfull all characters, meaning you can buy whatever item you want for free, trinkets are 50% off. I have 10 characters on Wotlk realm 2300(2s) 1900 (3s) 2000 (soloq) Hpaladin with legendaries 2100 (2s) Awar 1900 (2s) Dpriest I accept Paypal only as a payment method. You go first or trusted Middleman Price is negotiable ( on AT full wf all chars is 40$) PM me for more info
WTS ARENA TOURNAMENT DONOR VIP ACC
11/10/2013 - World of Warcraft Trading - 0 Replies
Selling Vip Account on Arena-Tournament | Where the Challenge Begins ( Privat Realm 3.3.5a, lots of "pro" players play there like Flynn Marn Another Hydra ... )! Nothin to special on it some 2k ish characters (priest rogue). Got the full vip stuff so u have access to all gear on both realm on 3.3.5a and 4.3.4 catacylsmn ! What i want is .... diablo 3 gold / money ... maybe also steam games or diablo accounts depends on what games or what stuff is on these accounts ! if it comes to...
[WTS] DONOR account (arena-tournament.com) w/ transmog & legendaries
08/27/2013 - World of Warcraft Trading - 1 Replies
SOLD
[Selling] Selling DONOR account (arena-tournament.com) -> w/ transmog + legend
06/06/2013 - World of Warcraft Trading - 0 Replies
SOLD
[Selling] Selling arena-tournament donor account, several titles
05/10/2013 - World of Warcraft Trading - 1 Replies
Selling Arena-Tournament Donator account (Full wrathfull gladiator on all characters/ same works with the cata server just the the season "whatever" gear) DK1- 9 titles one is "The flawless Victor" Earned on the best of all classes event, the only title on the server. 2800 XP DK2 -2 Titles 2300 XP DK3- No title 2200 XP and several other characters Contact me VIA skype so we can talk about it Skype: Ownbro Can provide screenshots via. skype