Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > World of Warcraft Trading
You last visited: Today at 08:44

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

EU Gold (privately farmed) on Outland, Kazzak, Argent Dawn and more! Trusted seller!

Discussion on EU Gold (privately farmed) on Outland, Kazzak, Argent Dawn and more! Trusted seller! within the World of Warcraft Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
EU Gold (privately farmed) on Outland, Kazzak, Argent Dawn and more! Trusted seller!

Hello,

Prices for 10k gold:

$1.00 0.78 0.61
FAQ:

Q: What's the minimum order?
A: 10k

Q: What are the payment methods?

A: Skrill (moneybookers), Paypal (up till 100 payments).

Q: Do you go first?
A: I might go first if you have an account with rep/feedback here and I feel like trusting you. Please do not take offense if I feel that me going first is not secure. Most of the time you would go first.

Q: How is the gold traded?
A: You can pick one of the following:
1) Guild gold transfer (you will be invited to guild to withdraw the gold).
2) Face to Face trade.
3) AH - you put an item on AH (have to pay additional 5% fee because of AH cut) and I purchase it.
4) I give you guild leader. (only for purchases over 200k or for an additional fee)

Q: How do I contact you?
A: Skype; PM
Thanks
7 Users
Old 09/21/2014, 21:26   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: LOCKED
recommended, service. nice start
Thanks
1 User
Old 09/21/2014, 23:55   #3 Trade Status: Verified(?)

elite*gold: 0
Added on skype
Thanks
1 User

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] Gold on EU A, Argent Dawn, Silvermoon, Frostmane and more at 0.45 per k
09/18/2014 - World of Warcraft Trading - 1 Replies
Argent Dawn 0,45€ per k Azjol-Nerub 0,45€ per k Frostmane 0,45€ per k Ravencrest 0,45€ per k Silvermoon 0,45€ per k Quel'Thalas 0,45€ per k Current price: 0,45€/0,60$ per k regardless of server. I require the payment to be transfered first before I will give the gold over, however, if you have good enough reputation I will consider giving the gold first.
[Buying] on Argent Dawn-GOld
08/02/2014 - World of Warcraft Trading - 0 Replies
Looking for some Golds on Argent Dawn realm. Paying thorugh paypal. Need about 50k golds, and i am not paying first, can do little bulks tho. Pm your offers if there are any! Cheers!
[Selling] GOLD Sylvanas [A] - Outland [A] - Kazzak [H] - Stormscale [H] - Ragnaros [H] Trusted
02/04/2014 - World of Warcraft Trading - 6 Replies
WOW EU GOLD - 100% Safe Gold Trusted Seller Realms and price Outland EU Alliance: 0.52 EUR per K Sylvanas EU Alliance: 0.52 EUR per K Stormscale EU Horde: 0.52 EUR per K Kazzak EU Horde: 0.52 EUR per K Ragnaros EU Horde: 0.52 EUR per K Silvermoon EU Alliance: 0.52 EU per K
[Selling] GOLD EU Kazzak, Twisting Nether, Draenor + others. Trusted seller :)
10/01/2013 - World of Warcraft Trading - 9 Replies
Hello Selling gold on few EU realms, I'm private seller from EU, gold made only by me :) Twisting Nether EU 700k H Draenor EU 100k H Stormscale EU 700k H Azjol Nerub EU 80k A Just add me on MSN/SKYPE/PM me and we can discuss everything, trade 1-5mins after payment, Ive gold in stock so don't need to wait for anything :)
125 Argent Dawn Rep + some gold every 6 minutes
06/24/2006 - WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros - 21 Replies
They added a new early boss to UD Stratholm in 1.11 Requirements: - Rogue or Druid - you can solo it with high end gear and a potion or get a friend. Easy with a mate What it does: - The new 'mini' boss (forgot her name... did it yesterday.. it is Bal**** or something) drops 2x Corruptor's Scourgestones every time and a blue caster necklace. That is 2x 50 Argent Dawn Rep + 25 for the kill. You can't get Argent Dawn Rep faster solo (since patch 1.11 AD Rep became very important)