Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > World of Warcraft Trading
You last visited: Today at 04:08

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

[WTS][Feenix/Warsong][LEGENDARY][T3 8/9][ROGUE]

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[WTS][Feenix/Warsong][LEGENDARY][T3 8/9][ROGUE]

sold

Closed Thread

Tags
feenix, legendary, rogue, t3 8/9, wts

« Feenix Warsong / Archangel gold. BEST PRICES HERE! | Wow account 90 mage full pvp 550ilvl gear! »

Similar Threads
[Trading] 8/9 T3 UD Rogue on Feenix Warsong
08/27/2014 - World of Warcraft Trading - 0 Replies
Hi i've got a ud male rogue on warsong with naxx weps and 8/9 t3, wolf mount etc... I've played rogue for 6 years and now i want to try something else. I'm looking for a guy with a geared horde mage who would want a trade! Skype: Konstantah92
WTT geared rogue Warsong(feenix)
04/06/2014 - World of Warcraft Trading - 0 Replies
Trading my human rogue t1/t2 for pvp geared horde warrior add me on skype for more info:Thomas.prazmowski
[Buying] Feenix Warsong Rogue
01/06/2014 - World of Warcraft Trading - 0 Replies
Titel sagt alles human female / nightelf female oder undead male und mind t2/t2.5 equipt zahle per paypal einfach angebote machen :)
[Buying] Feenix Warsong Rogue
07/22/2013 - World of Warcraft Trading - 0 Replies
Looking for atleast a T2+ geared rogue. Alliance male human/NE or undead male is a plus. Post all offers and they will be considered. Thanks! PM me or send me a message on skype cpttightshirt /push
[Selling] Feenix warsong (wow-one.com) BiS rogue top geared rogue on realm HxC account
05/22/2013 - World of Warcraft Trading - 1 Replies
Hello im selling my rogue, I have been inactive for quite some time now. My rogue is hit capped with 44% crit unbuffed with 1212 ap that's BiS you cant get much better than that. This rogue is the best geared and the most drenched in epics rogue you...