Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > World of Warcraft Trading
You last visited: Today at 14:07

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Feenix Warsong (A) Mage, MC/BWL geared, more

Discussion on Feenix Warsong (A) Mage, MC/BWL geared, more within the World of Warcraft Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Feenix Warsong (A) Mage, MC/BWL geared, more

Greetings.

A couple of weeks back I started playing retail WoW again together with some irl friends, and have decided not to go back to private server - Next time I stop it'll hopefully be for good. Anyways, in regards of this I would like to sell my acc with my mage on, and hopefully get something useful in return.
First some info about the acc then what I'm looking for.

My Feenix acc is based on Warsong realm, where I got a gnome mage. I've got part MC and part BWL gear, including full Bloodvine set in bank.

He's maxed in Tailoring and Enchanting. I've got epic mount riding skill, and mount ofc. He's attuned to Naxx. I've got plenty of consumables for raiding ready, and roughly 2.5k gold. He's currently Frost pvp specced.

I am looking for either in-game currency on Tarren Mill EU server, game time or WoD pre-purchase. This is what I'm mainly looking for, but feel free to offer as well if you got something else that might be of interest (WoW related though, I'm only focusing on one game atm. so I won't get that easily distracted from my studies)

You can pm me here, reply or add me on skype o0nickski.

bump

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] Feenix Warsong Warrior 7/9 T3. bis geared.
04/02/2014 - World of Warcraft Trading - 1 Replies
Warrior is on horde. full T1 full T2 3/5 T2.5 (chest,head,shoulders) 7/9 T3 got some nice fury gear. Edge of Insanity axe. one of best 2h weps ingame. Swift Razzashi Raptor rare mount. max professions
[Selling] Feenix Warsong UD Mage Naxx / T3 geared.
03/25/2014 - World of Warcraft Trading - 1 Replies
Hi , im selling my account with Undead male Mage. 2/5 t2.5 6/9 t3 engineering 300 many nice and cool stuffs on acc have all account information for more info add me skype skype: Loras011
[Selling] Feenix Warsong UD Mage Naxx / T3 geared.
03/05/2014 - World of Warcraft Trading - 0 Replies
Hi , im selling my account with Undead male Mage. 2/5 t2.5 6/9 t3 engineering 300 many nice and cool stuffs on acc have all account information skype: Loras011
[Selling] Feenix Warsong UD Mage end game geared!
02/06/2014 - World of Warcraft Trading - 0 Replies
Hello guys. After alot of effort and time spent on my character i decided to sell it. Simply Job/Studying you know... I have all account data, and everything will be given to new owner! ( Username,password , Secret question/answer and email adress) Undead male Mage Full tier 2 4/5 Tier 2.5 ( including chest.) Missing legs. 2/9 Tier 3 ( bracer/gloves) And all the other Best in Slot stuffs like Neck,fingers,trinkets,cloack,belt, legs , weapons. Everything is Naxx , few things from AQ40.
[Buying] Feenix warsong geared rogue
07/21/2013 - World of Warcraft Trading - 0 Replies
Looking for a t2.5 or t3 geared rogue on the warsong feenix server, add me on Skype at cpttightshirt , thanks! bump!