Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > World of Warcraft Trading
You last visited: Today at 11:51

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Selling 3.3.5a Exploits (Crash Server,DC other Players,Goldhack,Mail Spam)

Discussion on Selling 3.3.5a Exploits (Crash Server,DC other Players,Goldhack,Mail Spam) within the World of Warcraft Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
The Black Market: 276/1/0
Selling 3.3.5a Exploits (Crash Server,DC other Players,Goldhack,Mail Spam)

Im currently selling Scripts to: Crash a WoW Server,Crash the client of other players,infinite gold,spam mails to anyone who is currently online ingame!Please note that they are not working on every server.They will not work on the big servers,but still on the little ones.

Price per script is 100€.If you are interested please message me on Skype and tell me the server you need it on.I will check if it works and also proof it.

Skype -> Sharybary1

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Selling CSS League Proof/Private Hack, CSS Remote Crash Server Script + Server Lagger
07/06/2010 - General Gaming Discussion - 2 Replies
CounterStrike: Source Private Hack Selling an updated version of ventrilo.exe Includes: (VAC2/CEVO/BOE/ECO/LAN Proof) -Advanced LAN Hack | Invisible | 100% Legit and Undetectable - Silent Aimbot + Aim Correction -Smoothest FoV Aimbot with minimal snapping -Easy to use hotkeys, invisible loader, and 100% hidden injection ensures safety! -Updated: Currently on our 3rd Update! Addresses many errors with the leaked public version -NO MALWARE: Unlike the public/leaked/other versions - Our...
Any Way to Interrupt/Crash Players?
01/19/2008 - Perfect World - 2 Replies
You know when somebody leaves your party, it interrupts whatever you're doing. I was wondering if there was a way to do that to those spambots that sit in ADC West all day spamming about okaygoods or whatever websites. It'd be cool to just throw them offline when you've spent the last hour periodically reporting the bot to the GMs who were online and yet do fuck all about it...