Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > World of Warcraft Trading
You last visited: Today at 12:34

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Selling 2 Feenix - Emerald Dream Accounts

Discussion on Selling 2 Feenix - Emerald Dream Accounts within the World of Warcraft Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Selling 2 Feenix - Emerald Dream Accounts

Details:

1st:
Night Elf Warrior
lvl 60
Gear: Fury: Fulll gear BIS Pre-raid with 1 raiding epic
Protection: 3 raiding epics and NOT full gear BIS Pre-raid
Professions: Engineering 300
Gold: 600g in the bag and many items to sell worth about plus 200g
Mount: 100%

2nd:
Gnome Rogue
lvl 60
Gear: Almost half BIS Pre-raid
Professions: Engineering 300
Enchanting 300
Gold: 600g in the bag and many items to sell that worth about 200g
Mount: 60%
Old 07/23/2014, 23:51   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
price for warrior? write here or pm me...
Closed Thread

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] Selling Feenix WoW One Emerald Dream Accounts and Gold
07/29/2014 - World of Warcraft Trading - 13 Replies
I’m looking to sell the following accounts on Feenix WoW Emerald Dream 1x Server. Accounts are horde side but faction transfer is possible. Looking to sell the accounts relatively cheap. Horde: Level 60 Troll Hunter - 4pc tier 2 | 3pc tier 1 | epic mount | rhok delar | full epics minus rings/trinkets | 300 skinning, 255 leatherworking | All raids attuned Alliance:
[Selling] SELLING FEENIX (WOW-ONE) EMERALD DREAM (1x 60 blizzlike rates) HIGH-END ACCOUNTS
06/27/2014 - World of Warcraft Trading - 1 Replies
Greetings, Due to real life commitments, I no longer have the time to invest into my ED accounts, and I am prepared to offer them on sale. For security reasons details will only be unveiled through one-on-one communication. All offers will be considered, however I ask that only serious buyers show interest. Level 60 Warrior - Full BiS (8/8 T2 set) with THUNDERFURY. Level 60 Rogue - Full BiS pre-raid. Mostly blue/MC gear. Level 60 Warlock - Near full BiS pre-raid, mostly epics. Has...
[Selling] Feenix WoW Emerald Dream ACCOUNTS - BOTH FACTIONS
05/04/2014 - World of Warcraft Trading - 2 Replies
All these are AT LEAST T1 equivalent or better, blue pre raid BiS gear chars with mount + some gold. Emerald Dream is a 1x realm, if you're interested in trying to get started easy, I can help you. The server also has faction transfer if you don't like the faction character you're buying $75 USD ------ *60 Alliance Warrior - has starting BiS PvP gear/most of pre-raid BiS Fury set + Epic 2her + other epic pieces $100 USD -------*60 Horde Hunter - 7/8 T1, hunter bow, epic 1h'ers, pretty...
Selling 60 UD Warlock Epics, Emerald Dream Feenix Acc
03/11/2014 - WoW Private Server - 0 Replies
Level 60 undead warlock Epic Mount 800 G 4/8 Nemesis Full Bloodvine Set 5/8 Felheart Misc epics Band of Dark Domination
[Selling] feenix Archangel and Emerald Dream Accounts
12/21/2013 - World of Warcraft Trading - 0 Replies
Hey, I want to sell my two accounts i have on the Emerald Dream and Archangel server of feenix. Archangel Account: Level 70 Alliance Mage with good pve gear (full epic, about +1000 firedmg), definitely ready to start in any raid of the server. Has Tailoring and Alchemy 375, Epic flying mount and season 1 PVP gear aswell with well over 300 resilience. Emerald Dream Account: Level 42 Undead Mage with Mount and more than 100 gold left. If you are interested, contact me on skype: okay.yo424