Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > World of Warcraft Trading
You last visited: Today at 03:06

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

My EPIC Molten WoW Account

Discussion on My EPIC Molten WoW Account within the World of Warcraft Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
My EPIC Molten WoW Account

The account has got 3 level 80s . They are both located on LORDAERON x1 .
The account has got the contributor status .

1. Level 80 shaman
-ICC cleared , it has got THE LIGHT OF DAWN achievement
-6.2k gearscore pve as resto , 5.8k as resto pvp and 5.8 as ele pve
-Leatherworking and Skinning professions maxed
-Has got Swift Spectral Tiger and a few other rare mounts

Screenshot:

2. Level 80 warlock
-Has got both 10 and 25 man kingslayers
-6k gearscore pve
-Tailoring maxed and Enchanting 1/2
-Has swift zulian tiger

Screenshot:

3. Level 80 mage
-5.1k gearscore

Screenshot:

Please take into account that this is only a short presenation of the account .

If you are interested add me on skype : cristycool2

Price range : $30-40 ( USD ) . Payment will be sent via Paypal .

I'M TAKING CS:GO SKINS AS A PAYMENT AS WELL .

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] My EPIC Molten WoW Account
07/13/2014 - World of Warcraft Trading - 15 Replies
The account has got 3 level 80s . They are both located on LORDAERON x1 . The account has got the contributor status . http://i59.tinypic.com/t5iy4w.jpg 1. Level 80 shaman -ICC cleared , it has got THE LIGHT OF DAWN achievement -6.2k gearscore pve as resto , 5.8k as resto pvp and 5.8 as ele pve -Leatherworking and Skinning professions maxed -Has got Swift Spectral Tiger and a few other rare mounts
[Trading] [WTS] My EPIC Molten WoW Account
05/19/2014 - World of Warcraft Trading - 0 Replies
The account has got 3 level 80s . They are both located on LORDAERON x1 . The account has got the contributor status . http://i59.tinypic.com/t5iy4w.jpg 1. Level 80 shaman -ICC cleared , it has got THE LIGHT OF DAWN achievement -6.2k gearscore pve as resto , 5.8k as resto pvp and 5.8 as ele pve -Leatherworking and Skinning professions maxed -Has got Swift Spectral Tiger and a few other rare mounts
[Selling] My EPIC Molten WoW Account
05/16/2014 - World of Warcraft Trading - 0 Replies
[Selling] EPIC MOLTEN WOW ACCOUNT!
02/17/2014 - World of Warcraft Trading - 0 Replies
50 UNUSED COINS 6.3 pvp dk and 6.2 pve with some heroics.(weapon + 2 trinkets etc) 5.9 pvp hunter and 6k pve with heroic trinket 5.9 pvp mage lvl 80 pala with noob items and 6.1 pve and pvp (mixed) rogue with heroic trinket and heroic pve dagger note that the dk and the hunter have full engineering and jc, and the dk knows full fa and cooking The dk has MANY mounts including donate mounts! also note that the account has 2xlvl 85 one priest and one dk in cata realms..
[Selling] EPIC MOLTEN WOW account
10/01/2013 - World of Warcraft Trading - 0 Replies
6.3 pvp dk and 6.2 pve with some heroics.(weapon + 2 trinkets etc) 5.9 pvp hunter and 6k pve with heroic trinket 5.9 pvp mage lvl 80 pala with noob items and 6.1 pve and pvp (mixed) rogue with heroic trinket and heroic pve dagger note that the dk and the hunter have full engineering and jc, and the dk knows full fa and cooking The dk has MANY mounts including donate mounts! also note that the account has 2xlvl 85 one priest and one dk in cata realms..