Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > World of Warcraft Trading
You last visited: Today at 17:47

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

WTS Amazing Molten WoW account ( Shadowmourne warrior )

Discussion on WTS Amazing Molten WoW account ( Shadowmourne warrior ) within the World of Warcraft Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
WTS Amazing Molten WoW account ( Shadowmourne warrior )

Basically what the title says .
The account has got 2 level 90s , which are located on Lordaeron (x1)

1. The warrior
-6.6k gearscore in PvP
-6.3k gearscore in PvE
-Has got kingslayer
-Has got Shadowmourne

Screenshots :

2. The warlock
-5.5k gearscore PvE geared
-Has got BIS weapon

If you are interested / need more information please add me on skype : Cristycool2 .

We'll discuss the price on skype as well .
Old 07/25/2014, 23:12   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
The Black Market: 100/0/0
Received Thanks: 3,207
Arrow WoW Private Server -> World of Warcraft Trading

#moved

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Buying] Molten Wotlk Warrior with Shadowmourne
07/10/2014 - World of Warcraft Trading - 1 Replies
Hey Epvpe, i'am searching for an Warrior on an Wotlk Molten Server He must have Shadowmourne ;) MFG RoxasRs
[Selling] Molten WoW Shadowmourne paladin
02/03/2014 - World of Warcraft Trading - 0 Replies
WTS account on Molten-wow private server, i do have several accounts willing to sell them all. My best account is with - Shadowmourne paladin with ( pve retri, pvp retri, pve holy, pve prot ) gear and with heroic trinkets. Also i do have full geared priest, shaman on different accounts. Feel free to add me on skype killaraa123 if you are interested in any of those
WTS Molten-WoW Acc + Shadowmourne
01/05/2014 - World of Warcraft Trading - 2 Replies
Hey, WTS my Molten-WoW Account with a full geared Warrior + Shadowmourne My Warri has a 6650 gs with Shadowmourne, Deathbringers Will + Sharpened Twillight Scale HC + HC Ring Frostbrood Sapphire Ring. He also has Full Wrathfull (inc Shoulders) The Warrior has 2000 in 3s and 2400 in 2s. Atm he is on the Server Lordaeron (undead male)
[Selling] Molten WTS Molten WoWAccount Rogue/War (Shadowmourne)
09/28/2013 - World of Warcraft Trading - 2 Replies
Hello! As I'm starting my new school I'm selling my account. There are 4 characters on this account, Rogue, Warrior and 2 Paladins. Below I'm posting Information about them. Rogue: 4/5 Wrathful. Chest is not wrathful, it's Ikfirus Sack of Wounder 25 Heroic. Off-Parts are all Wrathful, and ofcourse it has Ashen Verdict Exalted ring. Weapons are Heaven's Fall, Kryss of a Thousand Lies (Lich King 25 Heroic) and Heartpierce (Lady Deathwhisper 25 Heroic)
WTS MOLTEN ACCOUNT (full pvp + pve + Shadowmourne)
03/24/2013 - World of Warcraft Trading - 1 Replies
Hello, I want to see my account on molten because i got pretty much tired of it and since i donate some to this, would be a shame to just delete it. I have on that pvp items and pve items, as well as some heroic stuff such as: shadowmourne, groenzelg, dbw and sharpened twilight scale. But anyway, here you have a taste of it: Molten | Official Armory If you would like this, just pm and we can talk. Thank you