Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > World of Warcraft Trading
You last visited: Today at 11:53

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Leauge of Legends Diamond 1 EUW Account for a WoW Account

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Leauge of Legends Diamond 1 EUW Account for a WoW Account

Hello there.

I am trading my League of Legends Account (Diamond 1 EUW with nearly all champs and all runes, does have a lot of skins aswell). I can show you the Account via Skype screenshare if you want and the Account will be given out with all informations (Access to E-Mail etc). I got to Diamond 1 this season playing XERATH MID only. Got a sick name on the Account and I finally decided to quit League of Legends because I do no longer have any fun playing it. I really want to start playing World of Warcraft on an EU Server (PvP Server). That’s why I want to trade my League of Legends Account for a WoW Account with a GOOD geared lvl 90 rogue. (I do only want a rogue)

Add me on Skype:mcgyyver1 and tell me your offer below.

« Tausche/Verkaufe Battlenet Acc | Warcry CMS - SALE !! »

Similar Threads
[Selling] Leauge of Legends EU West Account , Diamond 5 , 62 Skin's
09/23/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 13 Replies
EUW Diamond 5 Account , All Champ , 69 Skin , 15 Rune Page Hey guys! I want to sell my account. I want to do the trade with MiddleMan or you'll start the trade ! Only PayPal! I'll give You the original E-mail and info's about the account like when i registered , where i registered and IP Address etc. It's Diamond 5 at the moment : http://kepfeltoltes.hu/130916/Diamond_www.kepfeltoltes.hu_.jpg Got all character!
[Selling] Leauge of Legends EU West Account , Diamond 4
09/16/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 9 Replies
Hey fellas want to sell my smurf account too. Offer , send me a message here. It's Diamond 4 at the moment. http://kepfeltoltes.hu/130909/Ubi2_www.kepfeltoltes.hu_.jpg 6 Runepage : http://kepfeltoltes.hu/130909/Ubi1_www.kepfeltoltes.hu_.jpg 23 Champ missing. http://kepfeltoltes.hu/130909/Champs_www.kepfeltoltes.hu_.jpg And some skin :
[Selling] Leauge of Legends Account Rare Skins, Plat V, Diamond , all champs 20 runesites
07/24/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
League of Legends Platin Account, , 3on3 Season 2 Diamond! Rare Twitch Skin etc | eBay
Leauge of Legends Account Rare Skins, Plat V, Diamond , all champs 20 runesites
07/23/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Du willst einen Idealen Account haben um mit jeder Rolle zu spielen und seltene Skins genießen? Dann ist das hier genau richtig! Ich verkaufe hiermit meinen geliebten League of Legends Account da ich keine Zeit mehr habe mit 2 zu spielen und meinen anderen verwenden will. Er befindet sich derzeit auf EUW kann aber nach bedarf auch in eine andere Region wechseln. Folgende Allgemeine Daten zu dem Account: Normale Spiele Gewonnen 1500+ Season 3 Solo Ranglistenwertung Platin V Season 2...
[Selling] Leauge of Legends Account Rare Skins, Plat V, Diamond , all champs 20 runesites
07/22/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Du willst einen Idealen Account haben um mit jeder Rolle zu spielen und seltene Skins genießen? Dann ist das hier genau richtig! Ich verkaufe hiermit meinen geliebten League of Legends Account da ich keine Zeit mehr habe mit 2 zu spielen und meinen anderen verwenden will. Er befindet sich derzeit auf EUW kann aber nach bedarf auch in eine andere Region wechseln. Folgende Allgemeine Daten zu dem Account: Normale Spiele Gewonnen 1500+ Season 3 Solo Ranglistenwertung Platin V Season 2...