Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > World of Warcraft Trading
You last visited: Today at 14:06

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Molten-WoW Premium Account 5 Characters 85

Discussion on Molten-WoW Premium Account 5 Characters 85 within the World of Warcraft Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Exclamation Molten-WoW Premium Account 5 Characters 85

Hello,
I want to sell account on Molten-WoW private server.
Account have Contributor status (no waiting in queue)
Realm: Neltharion (Cataclysm)
Characters:

1.Hunter
Race: Orc
Gear: Full PvP Cataclysmic, 397 PvE, Donated: Vishanka,Jaws of the Earth(Heroic), Kiril, Fury of Beasts(Normal)
Proffesions: Full Tailoring, Full Engineering
Mounts: About 70 and The Horseman's Reins
SS:

2.Death Knight
Race: Tauren
Gear: 397 Tank PvE, 383 Dps PvE
Proffesions: Full Inscription
SS:

3.Shaman
Race: Troll
Gear: Full PvP Cataclysmic (Heal Gear), 397 PvE (Heal), Some good items to dps too.
Proffesions: No Proffesions
SS:

4.Druid
Race: Troll
Gear: Full Crafted Vicious Gear, Some Epics, Donated: Spire of Coagulated Globules
SS:

5.Rogue
Race: Orc
Gear: Full Crafted Vicious Gear, Some Cataclysmic PvP Items
SS:

Payment: PSC or CS GO skins
Private Message if intrested
Old 05/28/2014, 15:23   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 60
skype?
Old 05/29/2014, 17:07   #3

BUMP

BUMP
Old 07/09/2014, 12:20   #4 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Received Thanks: 1,244
PN me on Skype

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] Molten-WoW Premium Account 6 Characters
03/12/2014 - World of Warcraft Trading - 6 Replies
I recently started playing on retail and am looking to sell my Molten-WoW account. The account has 6 level 85 characters with all professions maxed. The characters are on Sargeras. Characters 1. Level 85 Hunter - 390 ilvl Max Leatherworking/Jewelcrafting/Cooking/Fishing Time-Lost Proto-Drake Firelord 2. Level 85 Paladin - 390 ilvl Holy / 378 ilvl Protection Max Enchanting/Alchemy/Archaeology
Molten-Wow BIS Characters/ Donor/ Premium Accounts! + Coins!
03/01/2014 - World of Warcraft Trading - 21 Replies
Hello there, _________________________________________________ ____________________________________ I am selling 3 accounts on the private server Molten-WoW, each one of them has BIS Characters on both Cataclysm and WotLK realms, such as Priests, Paladins, Warriors, Druids, Rogues, etc. The accounts also come with couple millions of gold and realm first titles. Additionally, I have 229 coins for sale that are currently distributed equally between all 3 accounts. Each account has...
WTS Molten-WoW Premium account.
04/15/2013 - World of Warcraft Trading - 2 Replies
Well, as the title says I've finally decided to sell my Molten-WoW account for cash on paypal or trade for game-time. Not to forget that this account is on patch 4.0.6 on Sargares 20x. Now that I told you what I want, time to show you what you want. Now for the goodies. - This account has a total of 7 characters, (2 Main chracters) http://i45.tinypic.com/28v4llk.jpg - Characters & Statistics #1. - Level 85 druid / Restoration
WTS/WTT Premium WoW Molten Account
03/03/2013 - World of Warcraft Trading - 0 Replies
Hey guys I have quit playing wow 6 mounths ago and want to sell or trade my account. I've started to play another RPG so my trade offer will be for Rappelz (official server) account with a good pet (pref. Death Tyrant), gPots or some cash. Best charecter is full PvE undead Rogue 6k GS +, The acount is full with charecters all over 4,5k most of em 5k+ gs , all proffesions maxed + ICC recipes lots of gold and matetrials. For more information please contact me [email protected]
[T]Molten wow Premium account
03/10/2012 - World of Warcraft Trading - 0 Replies
I got a Premium account in molten wow with an 80 H/Spriest 5k GS pvp/pve on Deathwing Realm and an 80 Hunter on Neltharion Realm. I'm looking to trade it for any offical account or close to same Pala/Rogue in molten, :) My email is [email protected]. Thanks alot!