Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > World of Warcraft Trading
You last visited: Today at 17:12

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

WTS Feenix - 2 Warsong Accounts (Priest & Rogue)

Discussion on WTS Feenix - 2 Warsong Accounts (Priest & Rogue) within the World of Warcraft Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 27
WTS Feenix - 2 Warsong Accounts (Priest & Rogue)

Account #1
Female Undead Priest
Currently PvP rank 6 - Stone Guard
6/6 Blue PvP Set (Not Enchanted)
8/8 T2 (Fully Enchanted)
4/5 T2.5 (Fully Enchanted)
2/8 T3 (Bracers and Pants)

Non-Tier Holy Pieces
Necklace of Necropsy (Naxx), Pendant of Forgotten Names (Naxx), Wand of the Whispering Dead (Naxx), Gloves of the Messiah (AQ40), Pure Elementium Band (BWL), Boots of Pure Thought (BWL), (AV), Mindtap Talisman x2 (DM), Gavel of Infinite Wisdom (AQ20), Lei of the Lifegiver

Shadow Gear (Nearly BiS for a Shadow Priest, only 2 items can be upgraded for maximum spellpower. Both items found in Naxx and both items a net increase of 16 sp)
Preceptor's Hat (Naxx), Choker of the Fire Lord (MC), Mantle of the Blackwing Cabal (BWL), Crystal Webbed Robe (Naxx), Neco Knight's Garb (Naxx), Burrower's Bracers (AQ40), Bracers of Arcane Accuracy (BWL), Ebony Flame Gloves (BWL), Firemaw's Clutch (BWL), Boots of Epiphany (AQ40), Ring of the Fallen God (AQ40), Signet of the Bronze Dragonflight (AQ40), Neltharion's Tear (BWL), Shard of the Fallen Star (AQ40), Zandalarian Hero Charm (ZG), Briarwood Reed (UBRS), Brimstone Staff (Naxx)
**All Shadow Gear is enchanted for maximum damage including shoulders.**

Epic Riding - Undead & Kodo mounts
Red Qiraji Battletank
300 Herbalism
300 Alchemy (All Flasks included)
300 First Aid
4 Onyxia Hide Backpacks
2 Satchels of Cenarius
All Bank Slots
8 Flasks of Supreme Power in bank
2 Weeks of Raid Consumables
500g in herbs just sitting in bank
NR gear for AQ40
Onyxia Attuned

Account #2
Female Undead Rogue
Currently PvP Rank 6 - Stone Guard
5/8 T1 (Mostly Enchanted)
8/8 T2 (Fully Enchanted)
1/5 T2.5

Non-Set Epics
Don Julio's Band (AV), Signet Ring of the Bronze Dragonflight (AQ40), Onyxia Tooth Pendant (Ony), Cloak of Concentrated Hatred (AQ40), Cloak of Firemaw (BWL), Blackhand's Breath (UBRS) , Hand of Justice (BRD), Seal of the Dawn *BiS in naxx*, Satyrs Bow (DM) *Enchanted with hit scope*, Chromatically Tempered Sword (BWL), Maladath, Runed Blade of the Black Dragonflight (BWL)

Epic Riding - Undead & AV Wolf
Everything but Red Qiraji Battletank
300 Enchanting (All Pre-raid BiS enchants + Weapon Enchants such as Crusader & 15/25 Agility)
300 Engineering (Many PvP items already crafted: Goblin Rocket Helm, Shadow Reflector, etc.)
300 First Aid
300 Cooking
300 Lockpicking
2 Onyxia Hide Backpacks
All Bank Slots
Full NR Set with Frost Daggers for AQ40
250g Enchanting mats in bank
ZG coins in bank
1000 Gold
Old 05/30/2014, 23:53   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
30 eur pscs vs rogue
Closed Thread