Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > World of Warcraft Trading
You last visited: Today at 19:45

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Buying US level 70-80 Twinks!

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Buying US level 70-80 Twinks!

Hey all! First post here. Finally decided to start world of warcraft back up since my break in WOTLK. Since im most familiar with BC and WOTLK im really interested in buying level 70-80 twinks. Prefer Rogues/Warriors/Hunter.
Prefer that the warrior/rogue have dual glaives and full tier gear. Dont care about any special achievement ****. Just interested in the vanity! Have a decently sized budget so please dont hesitate to try me out. I know that since im new ill have to pay first and im okay with that.
Thanks in advance!
Fastest way to reach me will be through here since i have it hooked up to my email and get them on my phone.
Have a good one!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jandk4life View Post
Hey all! First post here. Finally decided to start world of warcraft back up since my break in WOTLK. Since im most familiar with BC and WOTLK im really interested in buying level 70-80 twinks. Prefer Rogues/Warriors/Hunter.
Prefer that the warrior/rogue have dual glaives and full tier gear. Dont care about any special achievement ****. Just interested in the vanity! Have a decently sized budget so please dont hesitate to try me out. I know that since im new ill have to pay first and im okay with that.
Thanks in advance!
Fastest way to reach me will be through here since i have it hooked up to my email and get them on my phone.
Have a good one!
Open to offers know there gotta be some out there!

up!

Bump!

Bump

up!

b#

bump!$400 budget!

Old 05/25/2014, 19:43   #2

bump

bump

Old 05/27/2014, 20:15   #3

Bump

Bump

Tags
70, 80, glaives, twink, world of warcraft

« WoW Account [4x90er] 11k ACM | 111 Mounts | 25 Titel | 40k Gold | PWS Privat-WoW-Server Account »