Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > World of Warcraft Trading
You last visited: Today at 22:06

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

MoP Account 90 WL/Hunter low geared

Discussion on MoP Account 90 WL/Hunter low geared within the World of Warcraft Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
MoP Account 90 WL/Hunter low geared

Hallo,
verkaufe hier meinen kurz gespielten MoP Account mit einem:

Undead Warlock 90 low gear

Bloodelf Hunter 90 low gear

beide haben Professions auf 600 und schnelles Reiten etc!

30€

Bei Interesse skype: xxbabemasterxx

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] 16b DIL and 177 Hunter geared
09/02/2013 - Dekaron Trading - 14 Replies
WTS, semi geared lvl 86 pvp hunter Alliance.
04/20/2013 - World of Warcraft Trading - 0 Replies
Hello I want to sell my lvl 86 hunter Female night elf on velen. because I do not have the time to play it anymore and havent activated the account in almost a year. I am hoping to get 100 for it. It has a few lower lvl's on it but nothing really of note. I would like to receive the payment threw paypal. Here are a few details. Charecter profile link: Twiges @ Velen - Community - World of Warcraft Mostly green or blue equipment. 1628 gold 600 honor 40 Justice points
WTS 85 LVL Geared Hunter
01/11/2011 - World of Warcraft Trading - 0 Replies
Okay falks. lvl:85 race:troll class: hunter Gear: lvl 333 2-3 items and 346 352 and more others.. Proffessions: Engineering = 525 ; Mining = 525 ; Archaeology = 525 Mounts: 2 Land Raptors. epic 1 Fossilised Raptor from new proff archaeology: 2 flying machine 1 normal and second turbo charged.. Bronze drake. Titles: Explorer.. Of Sen'jin, Assistant Proffessor.. Many Achieves and other.. gold: 5000
US WTS WoW Account (Orig Owner) LvL 80 Hunter/Druid/Warlock/DK Two Very Geared.
03/02/2010 - World of Warcraft Trading - 2 Replies
I'm quitting WoW. I have 4 Level 80s Two on a great PVE server (Horde) and 2 on a GREAT PVP Server (Alliance) (but you can move them wherever you want and change their races) First I'm going to list my two most geared characters: Level 80 Night Elf Hunter Armory Link - Gearscore: 5611 - Dual-Specced - Epic Flying - ~6k Gold - 450 Mining - 440 Engineering