Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > World of Warcraft Trading
You last visited: Today at 18:54

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

US Account with 572 Mage!! + 552 Druid & several other 90's.

Discussion on US Account with 572 Mage!! + 552 Druid & several other 90's. within the World of Warcraft Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
US Account with 572 Mage!! + 552 Druid & several other 90's.

As the title states I am selling mainly a heroic geared 572 Mage along with a normal/flex geared 552 Resto Druid on a US high pop realm.
I am the original and sole owner of this battle.net account and don't have much time to play any more.

Description:
9k Achievement Points

33 mounts total, notable mounts include - Spawn of Galakras(SOO Achieves), Ashes of Al'ar, Onyxian Drake, Rusted Proto-Drake, Icebound Frostbrood Vanquisher, Kor'kron War Wolf, Twillight Harbinger, Drake of the North Wind, Corrupted Fire Hawk.

Alts - 90 Warrior, 90 Monk, 90 Priest, 90 Paladin, 86 Shaman, 45 Rogue. Lvl 90's have mixed timeless/LFR gear.
Alt High Pop Server - 90 DeathKnight, 90 Warlock, 90 Priest, 90 Rogue, 90 Shaman, 88 Druid, 55 Paladin, 62 Monk, 60 Monk. (None are really geared)

Maxed Professions - Tailoring, Enchanting, Alchemy

Account has 1x Normal Garrosh Heirloom Staff & 1 Flex, 1x Normal Garrosh Heirloom 2H Axe, 1x Flex Garrosh Heirloom Caster Off-Hand.

Armory - Mage:
Druid:

Screenshots -

Payment: Looking for $800, completely open to offers to get a sense of the account value. Payment must be completed through Pay-pal as a gift to avoid scams.

Contact: Inbox me your offers and/or Skype info or other contact info.

Feel free to contact me about anything, we can discuss the trade and I can give additional info upon request.