Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > World of Warcraft Trading
You last visited: Today at 15:37

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Feenix account Archangel

Discussion on Feenix account Archangel within the World of Warcraft Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Feenix account Archangel

Human paladin, BiS holy pre scc>

Tauren druid resto , Half pvp geared epic / blues.

Dwarf hunter, Pvp/kara epic

Acc nr 2;

gnome mage, full epic pve

Dwarf warrior minor geared

Draenei resto shaman mixed blue epci

Offer, or Cs GO knife

Frysen121 Skype

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] Feenix Archangel Account
03/22/2014 - World of Warcraft Trading - 0 Replies
wow feenix account archangel/warsong 5x lvl 70, 1x lvl 60 archangel chars orc warrior lvl 70 2 x dragonmaw deepthunder cloak of darkness pvp gear 250 resi 4/5 rep pvp gear + bracers, feet, waist, ring and medallion
[Selling] Archangel Feenix Account
03/07/2014 - World of Warcraft Trading - 3 Replies
The account main is a 90 days /played elemental shaman,3/5 Tier 6,rest fully bised BT/ Hyjal loots,missing 2 items for the fully BiS in the current content. Also Fully LW,Cooking,JC with the most epic gems. Fast Flying,Netherwing Drake,16k goldz,bank full of consumables and everything. Account alts are a t6 attuned lock,bised t4, and a t5 feral tank,t4 bised. For any more info reply here,and i will pm you with contact.
[Selling] Feenix Archangel account!
12/17/2013 - World of Warcraft Trading - 0 Replies
Hello, I want to sell my account on Archangel realm. Troll elemental shaman is full t4 with netherstrike set. My proffesions are 375 enchanting, 375 leatherworking, 375 fishing, 375 cooking. I also have full epics for enhancement spec. Fully enchanted on both specs. He is SSC/TK attuned. He also has netherdrake mount. On the same account there is a lvl 70 tank paladin blue geared. My skype is ghioc.adrian
[Selling] WTS feenix archangel account
10/12/2013 - World of Warcraft Trading - 2 Replies
I sell account with protection warrior and mage on server feenix. Faction: Horde Warrior: main spec: protection off spec :furry profesions: full eng and ench equip prot: T4/T5 equip furry:rare/epic prequest: KZ,SSC,TK
Wtb feenix wow archangel account
05/03/2013 - World of Warcraft Trading - 1 Replies
I am looking for a lvl 70 rogue or warlock on the feenix 2.4.3 archangel server. I want it to have decent gear for pvp. If it has good pve gear too i will buy it still. Add me on skype to talk about price Greg.wilson29