Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > World of Warcraft Trading
You last visited: Today at 00:13

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

GOLD KIRIN TOR EU ALLIANCE

Discussion on GOLD KIRIN TOR EU ALLIANCE within the World of Warcraft Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
GOLD KIRIN TOR EU ALLIANCE

hi,
i want to buy gold, give me your price per 1000gold, ty
Old 04/22/2014, 02:16   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
add me on skype: ragna-gold

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] 560k Gold - Hyjal or Kirin'Tor (EU)
08/24/2013 - World of Warcraft Trading - 2 Replies
Hewwo there. My guild is about to migrate from Hyjal EU to Kirin'Tor EU. We're selling off 560k gold. They can be sold now on Hyjal EU. Or later on Kirin'Tor EU (after my migration). Our rate rate is 0.7€/1K (392€ for the whole load) Paypal only. Golds are sent after payment is confirmed only.
WTS SLAYER 120 ABYSS, Flame Kirin
11/21/2011 - Battle of the Immortals - 0 Replies
~~~~ WTS ~~~~ Server: Abyss Class: Slayer Lvl: 120 Gears: lv 115 SG +10 with, lv 5 and 4 gems, SJ lv 9, Chalice lv 11, 16k+ power. Coins: 100m + on character Pets: Mutant Tarus lv 130,9/10 fort with 4 Zodiac skills. 13k+ power Flame Kirin - with Ulti lv 79, 9/8 fort,
[Update] Kirin Oriental Online
05/11/2010 - EO PServer Hosting - 2 Replies
Some main features: (Old) FamilyWar- Everynight PK Tournament- Every Saturday LegionWar- Every Friday Quest- everyday Atk bug- Fixed Legion bug- Fixed PK bug- Fixed Mentor bug- fixed Knights table bug- fixed
Kirin Oriental looking for some team members...
04/30/2010 - EO PServer Hosting - 0 Replies
Hello all elitepvpers i have a server named Kirin Oriental and well im looking for some new team members had to take some members off for not doing there job so if your willing to help us out please fill the application out on are forum. Thanks for reading. Forum Application: Enter Forum
[New Server] Kirin Oriental Online!
04/19/2010 - EO PServer Hosting - 37 Replies
I would like to release my server named Kirin Oriental Online. The Server is a Eudemons Online Privete server and is free for all. I want to start off my telling you about the server. The Server is a Medium Rate server. Meaning this... the compose rates are medium and the ep rate is high. The server will be up 24/7 for all players, we do a mainteince every night at 24:00 GMT, there is a event hosted all the time, we are always making custom quest, the server is always being updated. Now for the...