Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > World of Warcraft Trading
You last visited: Today at 16:30

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

green fire only endboss kill

Discussion on green fire only endboss kill within the World of Warcraft Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 4
The Black Market: 190/0/1
green fire only endboss kill

sagt mir preis

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Kanrethad - Warlock Green Fire Boss Kill -
08/26/2014 - World of Warcraft Trading - 199 Replies
- Usually takes less than 30 minutes (depends on gear item level) - For quicker completion & convenience any flasks/food provided can be used - Available for US & EU servers - WILL STREAM COMPLETING IT FOR YOU IF YOU WOULD LIKE SO YOU CAN WATCH http://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b270/nwravenpla yabling/GreenFireBanner_zps498de3a0.png
[Buying] [Only Trusted] Suche Green Fire Boss Kill
12/15/2013 - World of Warcraft Trading - 0 Replies
Yo Leute :D Stehe gerade vor dem Boss und bräuchte jemand, der mir unter die Arme greift. Ich spiel noch nicht lange WL und von daher ist es zwar eig n guter Skillbeweis aber naja, man kann nicht alles auf Anhieb können. :) Bezahlung: 10k Gold oder 10€ per PayPal (oder ich lad euch iwo was auf via PayPal/KK) Trusted Members only. (atleast 10/0/0 - keine negativen TBM)
[Selling] ***Cheapest*** - Kanrethad kill - Warlock Green Fire Quest (US/EU)
12/09/2013 - World of Warcraft Trading - 1 Replies
- WILL take 30 minutes or less depending on ILVL.- - If you can please provide food, flasks and purification potions - - PLEASE be in the destruction spec and have the following talents: Soul Leech, Shadowfury, Dark Bargain, Unbound Will, Grimoire of Sacrifice, Archimonde's Darkness - - I can stream the kill if requested -
[Buying] WL Green Fire Kill
11/01/2013 - World of Warcraft Trading - 2 Replies
moin, wl steht vorm bt, also fehlt quasi nur noch der bt teil ilvl 475, flask usw ist natürlich im inventar bieten tu ich geld(paypal), nennt mir euren ;)
[Selling] Kanrethad kill// Green fire Quest [EU]/[US]
08/14/2013 - World of Warcraft Trading - 18 Replies
Here I'm doing Kanrethad boss kill for EU/US too. Which is the final boss of lock Green fire quest ! I do it very quickly (30min) and can stream it if you want. With over 30kills with any ilvl (476+) I garantee your boss will be killed, and i garantee you'll get the green fire spells. Enjoy ! The min ilvl is 476. The kill will be done as destro. The price is : - 25 USD//other currencies possible (on any realm US//EU)