Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > World of Warcraft Trading
You last visited: Today at 10:42

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Feenix Archangel Account(s) Tbc

Discussion on Feenix Archangel Account(s) Tbc within the World of Warcraft Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Feenix Archangel Account(s) Tbc

Human paladin, BiS holy pre scc>

Tauren druid resto , Half pvp geared epic / blues.

Dwarf hunter, Pvp/kara epic

Acc nr 2;

gnome mage, full epic pve

Dwarf warrior minor geared, Deep thunder

Draenei resto shaman mixed blue epci

Offer, or Cs GO knife. More info please add

Frysen121 Skype

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] Archangel Feenix Account
03/07/2014 - World of Warcraft Trading - 3 Replies
The account main is a 90 days /played elemental shaman,3/5 Tier 6,rest fully bised BT/ Hyjal loots,missing 2 items for the fully BiS in the current content. Also Fully LW,Cooking,JC with the most epic gems. Fast Flying,Netherwing Drake,16k goldz,bank full of consumables and everything. Account alts are a t6 attuned lock,bised t4, and a t5 feral tank,t4 bised. For any more info reply here,and i will pm you with contact.
[Buying] 70 Feenix Account!!! Archangel [14x]
01/17/2014 - World of Warcraft Trading - 0 Replies
Hey all! I'm interested in purchasing a geared 70 character mainly for pvp. Horde or Alliance. Mostly interested in a Druid, Rogue, Mage, Priest, Warrior, or Shaman. Also, my brother will be in need of a geared account so if you have two, even better. Generally looking for full epics, t4/t5, pvp gear, some season 2 gear. Skype: hildebrandtrob
< WTB > Archangel Feenix account.
10/15/2013 - World of Warcraft Trading - 0 Replies
Hey. I'm looking for T4/T5 geared DPS Class. Must be horde side. Class doesn't matter that much as long as it has T4/T5 Dps gear. I've bought accounts on skype before and got verified paypal account. Leave account info here class, gear etc.
[Buying] Archangel Feenix Account
07/20/2013 - World of Warcraft Trading - 0 Replies
I want to buy a feenix archangel account. Faction, class, gear doesn't matter. (Preferably tank warrior, paladin or druid and alliance) Also willing to trade with retail cataclysm account with 85 level goblin warlock (nearly full epic as i remember), 80 paladin 80 rogue etc and diablo 3 account with level 60 monk. Gonna use paypal. Add skype: cankiyat or pm via here please. Bump! Bump!
WTS Feenix archangel Account
05/19/2013 - World of Warcraft Trading - 0 Replies
I want to sell my lvl 70 Mage. He currently has BiS Pre T5 Gear + some t5 content gear. (craftables) Epic flying + 1.5k Gold and loads of stuff to sell for 1k+ Gold. I am the original owner of the account and ive got all the info you need. Add Ethnic1337 @skype if youre interested. Not looking for much for the account.