Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 01:27

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Heroes WoW ACC Rogue

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Heroes WoW ACC Rogue

Hello @ all,

I want to sell my Acc on the WoW Private Server: Heroes WoW.

My Main Char is a full Donated Rogue.
This means
- 3 Donate Weapons (all on max Level 2)
- Both Haste Clothes (Both on max Level 3)
- 2 Parts of the Extrem Set (rest is Arena Clothes)
- 4 Donate Pockets
- Unique Transmog Coin

I paved for the hole Acc about 250 Euro. I would like to get 150 Euro for it.

He has over 1k Arena Points and nearly 1 M Honor Points .

There is another Char on the Acc. A Warlock that has his Naxx Quest ready and now could Start VOA.

Old 03/19/2014, 18:14   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
150€ for a p server account? xD you can get a decent Offical Account for that money

Tags
heroes wow acc sell rogue

« PvE-Boosting T15 - T16 | EU Horde only | [S] MoP WoW Account [B] Geld »

Similar Threads
[Selling] Marvel Heroes: 17 level 60s, 8 levels 50+ heroes. Chase Costumes.
08/29/2014 - Trading - 2 Replies
Hello, I am the original owner of the account. I have been playing since beta for almost 10+ hours a day, everyday. I have 17 heroes at 60, 8 at level 50 and above. Many chase costumes, many other costumes. Max leveled crafter and gear and weapon venders. Cow portal recipe, many uniques and artifacts (good amount of good shrinking pyms) Heroes at level 60: Black Panther Black Widow Cable Colossus Cyclops
WTT: R1 Feral 2x Glad Rogue High Warlord 12.5 k AVs looking for a R1 Rogue (S4 pref.)
03/03/2013 - World of Warcraft Trading - 0 Replies
Hi there, Im looking for a R1 Rogue Account i dont care if its a Wotlk, Cata or Mop Account i just want the Title. I prefer the BC Titles especially the S4 Brutal Gladiator. I got a T2 High Warlord Feral with SAVE R1 THIS SEASON (can link if youre interested) and a 2x Glad Rogue with S12 T2 and 2.2 Rating in RBG + lvl 90 Paladin, lvl 90 Mage and 11x 85s (all classes). Alot of rare Mounts and very much rare Mog Gear.
selling heroes of newerth legacy account with all heroes includin kenisis and gunblad
07/04/2012 - Heroes of Newerth - 5 Replies
i have had this account for a very long time and im looking to sell it. i just recently did a stat reset so it only has about 200 games played on it. it has many many skins. has 150 gold coins on it atm. 1500s in everything. u can give me offers on my email [email protected] this will be done through paypal and i wont give u the information until i have the money.
City of Heroes Going Rogue™ Release Date Announcement!
06/24/2010 - General Gaming Discussion - 2 Replies
EN: NCsoft and Paragon Studios are proud to announce that players will have the opportunity to walk the line between good and evil (or cross it), on August 17th, 2010 with the release of City of Heroes Going Rogue™. City of Heroes Going Rogue is the second paid expansion in the City of Heroes® franchise. For the first time in any super-powered MMORPG, the moral choices players make will affect their characters' game play experiences. Heroes can fall from grace to become Villains,...