Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > World of Warcraft Trading
You last visited: Today at 23:50

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[SCAM] dont buy Wow gold from user Automatic

Discussion on [SCAM] dont buy Wow gold from user Automatic within the World of Warcraft Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[SCAM] dont buy Wow gold from user Automatic

Dont buy wow Gold from user named automatic - scammer takes your Money first than deletes every chat

Tags
automatic, scammer

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Dont Believe GameCoins and Other Scam sites you will earn FacebookCredit
04/28/2011 - Facebook - 13 Replies
This is Scam 100% Dont believe Gamecoins and Other sites that you will earn Money or Earn Facebook Credits this is warning CLICK THANKS FOR THE WARNING LOL :D
how to scam others and dont be baned!!!
04/27/2010 - CO2 Exploits, Hacks & Tools - 8 Replies
1 of all u need much money for the start 40 mil will be good...then u need vip acount. this thing goes like this: 1.u put 5 or 10 mil in bag and the rest in banck 2.u go in poker room and sit at one table and start gambleling 3.u w8 for one guy to get a good hand,then he will licitate more and more bcuz he is sure of his winings,u dont need good hand just tacke more money from the banck usng vip acount when he is out of money u go win all he has... ps: i dont care...
G-Bank Scam, Dont get hated :3
01/20/2008 - WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros - 10 Replies
Ok, Ive done this before and the guild i was in didnt report me because i was a well known and liked member You must be: -A long time member -Well liked -An Officer What you do: