Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > World of Warcraft Trading
You last visited: Today at 23:50

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Selling Gold All PRIVATE Servers

Discussion on Selling Gold All PRIVATE Servers within the World of Warcraft Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 26
Selling Gold All PRIVATE Servers

If you're interested in buying gold for any private servers; send me a message.

Prices vary depending on your server's economy ( message for rate; )

I may also have some items; so just in-case just message me.

My Skype info: therealenemy

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Service - Selling cps on private servers
05/09/2013 - Conquer Online 2 Trading - 1 Replies
Heya guys, Me and a friend of mine are offering to make cps on private servers for lazy people :) The prices would be lower than the donation prices on the servers. If anyone is interested PM me with the server name and the amount of cps you would like to buy :) See ya
Selling Accounts ALL PRIVATE SERVERS
02/13/2012 - Battle of the Immortals - 2 Replies
lvl 104 magus, 6k power, lvl 21 recruiter + alt lvl 17 recruiter 10$ BOIWAR ( opened bag ) lvl 95 slayer, 7k power, comes with lvl 21 recruiter alt 10$ BOIGER (2 oracles, opened bag stash ) lvl 104 HERETIC, 7k power, lvl 21 recruiter + lvl 21 recruiter alt 20$ (full oracle, opened bag stash, few lvl 5 gems )... Accepting only pipiload cards or, or trade for official boi acc No noobs:)
Selling ID/PW List from Private-Servers.
11/01/2011 - Silkroad Online Trading - 7 Replies
-
Selling Private Servers
08/25/2011 - Runescape Trading - 2 Replies
Like the title says, I will build you a custom private server, with option for online client and website. Server will be fully playable before transaction is completed. At that point you can have the option to have me transfer over the files and you host and run the server on your machine or for some extra $$ I can host it as well. Prices Vary depending on what you want and need. Start out at $20, Will also take Runescape items in game and gold Starting out at 40mil gold Pm me for anyone...
Selling Accounts on Private Servers!
09/07/2010 - Conquer Online 2 Trading - 3 Replies
Well I am Selling accounts First is LastCo - I have a Trojan 3rd Rb 143 lvl, Full + 10 - 7 , Earl. TrueBlood Server- King Ranking - 152 Maxed leveld Full +15 -7 255, +12 Garment, 2 sock "cup" teir 5 which is better than 1,2,3,4 etc. Teir 1 Fan and towers better than the Normal ones. This account has it all. Used to be PM everything is maxed out with everyskills and also have Scatter,Superman,You name it.. and a Secret Skill hidden. Also Selling a Renegade Co Full + 12 135's gears and 3rd Rb,...