Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > World of Warcraft Trading
You last visited: Today at 09:43

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

LF PowerFarmer To Trade gold on Ebay

Discussion on LF PowerFarmer To Trade gold on Ebay within the World of Warcraft Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
LF PowerFarmer To Trade gold on Ebay

Hey Guys,

Sry for my english :-) Im looking for Power Farmer every else mats what we can sell on the AH, Im doing 56.000-60.000 Gold with 3 bot chars and sell every day gold on ebay, Im look for 1-2 guys who wanna do it together with me!!! Im selling all the mats what i can sell, leave me a message and we can speak about some ideas.

write me here or add my on skype marcusdilger

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] Ebay (Safe trade) Diamond S3, Unranked s4
01/27/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
http://www.ebay.com/itm/111266114149?ssPageName=ST RK:MESCX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1554.l2649 there is the ebay, you buy it's safe for us both.
WTB account on Aege for IGG, or WTB personal powerfarmer/powerlever for a few weeks
06/21/2011 - Silkroad Online Trading - 0 Replies
titles says it all im willing to pay up to a billion IGG for a character depending on stats, gear, sp farmed etc etc... or if you have an extra account sitting around that can power level then we can work out somthing for a few weeks of powerfarming/powerleveling Contact me ingame on Aege Char name JDM or PM me here, only looking for Aege sorry no other server
GW PowerFarmer DS v6.0123 Guild Wars BOT *Updated*
05/08/2006 - Guild Wars - 17 Replies
v 6.0123 about: PowerFarmer DS (D'Alessio Seaboard) takes you from outpost into the D'Alessio Seaboard mission. It kills the first three NPCs (level 11) then loots. I am still tweaking it so please be patient. It is not meant to dazzle anyone. It is my first step towards a more advanced, more flexible farmer macro. Setup: