Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > World of Warcraft Trading
You last visited: Today at 03:42

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

WTS Feenix - Emerald Dream - 60 Troll Mage.

Discussion on WTS Feenix - Emerald Dream - 60 Troll Mage. within the World of Warcraft Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Post WTS Feenix - Emerald Dream - 60 Troll Mage.

SOLD
Old 04/02/2014, 15:11   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Old 04/24/2014, 21:45   #3 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

b

b

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] [Feenix] Emerald Dream Mage Level 60
02/06/2014 - World of Warcraft Trading - 0 Replies
Hi, i want to sell my Lvl 60 Horde Mage. Including 100% Mount. Pre Raid BiS Gear + Some MC/BWL/ZG gear. Option: You can also offer me a trade, Im looking for a Alliance Hunter/Warrior lvl 55-60 Send me an PM
[Trading] Emerald Dream lvl 60 Mage for a feenix Warsong Char
12/27/2013 - World of Warcraft Trading - 6 Replies
Hey I want to trade my Level 60 Horde Mage on the feenix 1x Emerald Dream Server for a geared Character on the Warsong 12x Server. The Mage has Epic mount, 300 Engineering and Tailoring, several PVP Trinkets from Engineering, some epics and is well preraid geared, also has about 200 Gold. skype is okay.yo424
[Buying] Feenix Emerald Dream gold
10/17/2013 - World of Warcraft Trading - 13 Replies
Hello there Currently looking to buy a lot of gold on the horde or alliance side, for the private server called Feenix Emerald Dream. Contact me to discuss, looking for a one time buy at the moment, but will probably come back for more as a regular buyer from your stock. Payments through Paypal in US dollars or Euro. I am a certified Paypal owner. You can contact me back on this thread, on skype or send me a PM.