Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > World of Warcraft Trading
You last visited: Today at 18:22

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

ARCHANGEL FEENIX- HonorFarm+GoldSellingService

Discussion on ARCHANGEL FEENIX- HonorFarm+GoldSellingService within the World of Warcraft Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old 10/26/2014, 18:19   #16 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
If you are looking to buy some gold for the Archangel TBC realm, pelase visit
Old 05/10/2015, 12:08   #17 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quick, easy, flexible service. Would use again thanks!
Old 10/18/2015, 01:12   #18 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Do not trust this guy.

Used him once by buying honor periodically in small amounts which worked just fine.

Bought a second time, where I assumed that I could trust him, so I prepaid 55EUR in good faith. Shouldn't have done that as he removed me from Skype and I could never get a hold of him again.

I've got Skype-logs in case he denies with the Skype-username he uses in the initial post.

Too bad as he initally seemed like a nice guy.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] Feenix Archangel Gold
09/21/2014 - World of Warcraft Trading - 5 Replies
I'm back in business with the lowest prices on Archangel gold, instant delivery, fast and reliable, many positive feedbacks. Current Prices: Gold: Archangel (both sides): €3 EUR per 1000 gold. Area52 (both sides): €1 EUR per 1000 gold. Warsong (both sides): €3 EUR per 1000 gold. Honor:
lf bg bot for feenix archangel 2.4.0
12/11/2013 - WoW Private Server - 0 Replies
wie der titel sagt such einen bg bot
[Selling] Warlock on Feenix, Archangel
08/19/2013 - World of Warcraft Trading - 1 Replies
Hy ppl WTS undead warlock on TBC realm Archangel, Feenix wow ( wow- one) private server. Warlock lvl 70, pvp geared, maxed Engineering, Mining, Riding, First Aid and Cooking. Have Xorothian Dreadsteed and Turbo-Charged Flying Machine. Contact me on Skype: Popivopi, or [email protected] http://i.epvpimg.com/96O2e.jpg http://i.epvpimg.com/eRwVb.jpg http://i.epvpimg.com/TE1sg.jpg
WTS / WTT Feenix Wow (Archangel) Acc
02/02/2013 - World of Warcraft Trading - 1 Replies
Hello there, Have a Fully epic'd 70 Holy Priest ready to raid t5 content, Also an alt of a 70 Prot pally, ready to start hitting dungeons. Priest has 375 Tailor and is specced into mooncloth atm, Would love to write more just to much to type ! Would love to trade for either a mage or warrior ! Mainly want horde but i wouldnt mind alliance. Will give pics upon skype add and will show in game to serious buyers, If not ill sell for $40 USD just for the time put into the chars. Skype :...