Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > World of Warcraft Trading
You last visited: Today at 05:20

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Selling Molten Wow account Ragnaros-Horde

Discussion on Selling Molten Wow account Ragnaros-Horde within the World of Warcraft Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Selling Molten Wow account Ragnaros-Horde

Selling account on Molten-Wow server. Ragnaros - Horde. Account has all classes, 10 characters level 80, 2.5gs-3kgs with 1k gold on anyone of them. Very cheap!!! Mail for contact .
Old 02/20/2014, 08:29   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
The Black Market: 100/0/0
Received Thanks: 3,207
Arrow WoW Private Server -> World of Warcraft Trading

#moved
Thanks
1 User

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Trading] Prot War(Horde) Molten - Ragnaros WoW Account
10/29/2013 - World of Warcraft Trading - 0 Replies
Hye, I Have Full Pve Prot Warr 6.5gs to trade with others Tank "Dk or Palla" If interested pls send me Pm or u can Email me at :- [email protected] Btw this is Premium Account..
[Selling] Ragnaros, Molten Account with a lot of donor
04/25/2013 - World of Warcraft Trading - 1 Replies
I have an account on the level 80 realm of Molten WoW, it has had $186 USD of donations put into it. The first character is a Paladin with 5.9k GS PVE (ret) as for pvp it has Wrathful shoulder piece and relentless legs. The character has Glorenzelg hc full gemmed with JC gems and enchanted, it has 2 bis heroic trinkets, Sanctified chest and Lightsworn gloves. I left it this way so you have an account that can be built on and not just played on. It Has Swift Spectral Tiger and Murloc costume...
Molten Ragnaros account for sale
03/24/2013 - WoW Private Server - 2 Replies
I have 3 80's, main char is 6.5kgs fury warrior full wrathful, shadowmourne and glorenzelg, then an 80 dk and 80 shaman. for sale offers
WTS MOLTEN WOW ACCOUNT (ragnaros)
11/05/2012 - World of Warcraft Trading - 0 Replies
Hi. I would like to sell my account- molten wow , ragnaros - its wotlk I have orc warrior arms 80 lvl ofc 6100 gs pvp Full wrathfull except of shoulders. Full armor penetration gemmed and full enchanted . I have got deathbringers will trinket. I have got some tank eq - about 5.5 k gs . i was tanking icc 10 easily.. Character is endgame in pvp . Now im in arena team 2.1 rating. Mining is full engineering about 430 (all engineering enchants on items for example parachute on cloak) On same...
Molten WoW 3.3.5 Ragnaros account
08/20/2012 - WoW Private Server - 1 Replies
Ok, one of my friends quit wow and he gave me his account! I want to sell it for a minimum donation on molten wow on my main account - 7£ (I simply want the premium advantages but I dont have the posibility to donate myself). The account is as you see bellow: Smurd Cichician Zeusz As you can see it has decent toons, profesions and 150 vote points...the characters can be easily renamed or moved to a diferent faction!