Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > World of Warcraft Trading
You last visited: Today at 23:22

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Molten-WoW - 4 druids for multiboxing

Discussion on Molten-WoW - 4 druids for multiboxing within the World of Warcraft Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Molten-WoW - 4 druids for multiboxing

Molten-WoW realm Lordaeron x1 (Horde)
Selling 4 accounts with 4 druids ideal for multiboxing. All druids looks the same and have similar names. All druids have maxed alchemy 450 with transmutation mastery (4-12 gems per day), and 1st one have herbalism 450.

For aditional information:

Tags
account sell, molten wow, molten wow account

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Druids] Infinite Talent Points
04/17/2009 - WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros - 4 Replies
As a druid, you can gain as many talent points as you want considering if you have the patience or not. This requires you to have dual spec and both specs filled out to your desires. Step by step: 1.) Make sure you're in your primary talents set up. 2.) Switch to secondary talents 3.) Switch back to primary talents 4.) Log out 5.) Log in 6.) You have now gained one talent point.
[Druids] Get Imp Leader of Pack for Free.
04/16/2009 - WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros - 0 Replies
So it seems I ran across something very useful when testing my feral dps spec on Druid. When you spend your talent points, If you pick up the ' Leader of the Pack' ability (1 talent point) you automatically get Improved Leader of the Pack for free even without talenting it. ( 0 talent points) My crits were healing me and also party . 2 Free Talent Points! also very helpful for those raids when you dont have a feral tank. So of course there is no need currently to waste...
Maybe a new way to WJ for Druids
05/15/2008 - WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros - 21 Replies
Moinsen, durch bissl suchen usw habe ich vll. eine neue mehr oder weniger gute Methode gefunden um ein wenig Walljump wieder zu betreiben aber bis jetzt habe ich es nur mit einem Druiden getestet. Normal fällt man ja wieder runter wenn der Winkel zu steil ist usw. Aber wenn man "Schnelligkeit der Wildniss" skillt und man 30% schneller ist + katzengestalt geht es noch hängen zu bleiben und nicht runterzufallen. Ist zwar nicht mehr so einfach und so "gut" wie früher aber durch bissl übung...
New WS Exploit !!! ONLY DRUIDS!
12/30/2006 - WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros - 7 Replies
/close plz