Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > World of Warcraft Trading
You last visited: Today at 00:20

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Molten wow premium account Sargeras

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Molten wow premium account Sargeras

85 shadow priest 392 heroic tier 12 gear 4p bonus active mostly heroic items including trinket donate trinket and 410 staff weapon pvp set included mostly ruthless including ruthless staff

85 Beast mastery hunter 381 tier 12 normal gear 4p bonus active including donater polearm 3 spirit beast gondria laquenak snowleapard and spirit wolf karoma has a nice transmog set with the golden bow of qualthelis
some pvp pieces

85 shaman 375 ele/377 enhance ele set has 4 piece bonus t12 set enhance has 3 piece set bonus but hc weapon both resonably geared

85 377 protection paladin includes 4 piece tank t12 set includes hc weapon

these are my 4 main

all of the characters on the account are decently geared including warrior,lock,druid,second shadow priest,and rogue, dk all 85

account includes premium status 60 donater coins and 92 vote points + 238k total in gold including mounts carupted firehawk meckineer chopper flying broom coins can now be sold separate if u want them

the shadow priest has been invlolve some molten 1st kills and part of the best us guild that was on there reason why im selling the account guild has transferred to retail

to contact me on skype username is bigchris.r for more information or screenshots

Old   #2

elite*gold: 0
bump and with starting price
payment will be through paypal price at 70 = $116 for everything
price negotiobal