Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > World of Warcraft Trading
You last visited: Today at 06:52

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Soapbox Rotations *Top Raid Meters*

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Soapbox Rotations *Top Raid Meters*

If you're already a Soapbox customer, there is nothing you need to do to win, I just get a random number and correspond it to a user on my list of active members. Make sure you check your email address! Our last winner was Gr8 from Germany!

What are ?

Soapbox Rotations is an automation software that executes an optimal rotation in World of Warcraft to achieve the highest possible Damage Per Second(DPS), Threat Per Second(TPS) and soon Healing. We take this a step further by creating it around and testing it within what is not considered a "perfect environment". This isn't done using simcraft; this is much more complex as it is created to be responsive to adapting stations for the best experience possible.

History: Soapbox, the owner of Soapbox Rotations has been a part of various projects through different programs that work with multiple online games. Since November of 2012, Soapbox has been creating custom profiles that push the envelope, allowing users to perform at a level comparable to what would be considered an "elite" raider instantly, with the press of a button and no strings attached. All of this being done consistently, with rapid decision making ability that simply can not be maintained without complex mathematical equations being executed multiple times a second. In 2014, with the support of a loyal and committed customer base, Soapbox Rotations was established and has since created a "one stop shop" for anyone wanting to take the next step with in game performance.

Okay, So why use them?

You can expect to be topping the meters with Soapbox Rotations, depending on gear. Soapbox Rotations will provide support for all talents and abilities for the level 90-100 player. The rotations will offer offense and defensive cool down support, automatic AOE detection and handling, and extremely easy setup as well as loads of additional options like a User Interface, Status Frame and Spell Queue System. We will help you get set up if you are unable to do so yourself to ensure that you are up and storming HighMaul in no time! Soapbox Rotations[SBR] offers you the ability to be good at almost any class with the press of a button. All in all, this is a program that anyone who plays World of Warcraft would benefit from. It is constantly adapting and improving, and completely eliminates the need for you to get absorbed my having to constantly spam abilities while sacrificing situational awareness or vice versa. This is an incredible tool for raid leaders, as it will allow you to stay completely on top of your game without having to stop directing your raid, which often is a very difficult task.

We have spent countless hours to develop a system that is fun, simple and effective for the user. So rest assured you will be pleased with our business! You may access our website and be set up in game in a matter of minutes. There is no need for an add-on, or downloading multiple files and folders. Just a few clicks and you're on your way.

Warlords of Draenor Ready!

All Classes and Various Rotations are ready for Warlords of Draenor Raiding as well as level 90-100.

NEW! BRAND NEW CASTING ENGINE: that is optimized for performance and play-ability. Unlike anything else, [SBR] is smooth and delivers amazing performance.

NEW! USER INTERFACE:You can now adjust various features through your in game GUI with a scroll and click of your mouse

NEW! STATUS FRAME: Moveable/closable frame to display real time information

NEW! SPELL QUEUE SYSTEM: With a rotation that is able to execute abilities within milliseconds, it can be hard to sneak a spell in when you need to. [SBR] has included a convenient way for you to queue a spell you need to cast outside the priorities of the rotation.

ACTION LOG:

What do you get when purchasing with SoapboxRotations

• Direct customer support through Web (soapboxrotations.com), Forums, and Skype
  • How to setup Soapbox Rotations
  • Specific Class related questions for Soapbox Rotations
  • General questions
  • All support is handled by Soapbox himself, and he is VERY responsive. Tickets are answered in a VERY timely fashion.

The Meat and Potatoes

How does it work: Using a custom event engine, the Soapbox Manager Utility takes all available information about your current surroundings and character state to make the most optimal decisions multiple times per second. Soapbox Rotations has taken an advanced method to create a Utility that will enable you to allow it to automatically load and execute the class profile you have purchased, simply by logging in. The rotations themselves are not just "rotations". they function in and out of combat, and in various changing environments within encounters to constantly adapt to changing situations to sustain critical decision making past that of the mind itself. It is also very simple to set up and run, within a matter of minutes you will be in game ready to go.

Manager Utility: The Manager Utility is what connects your class specific Rotation to the game. This is what actually executes the rotation for you. From a platform gaming perspective this would be considered your "Console".

Rotations: The rotations are a file that is loaded and executed continuously. It works with the Manager Utility to execute complex decisions at a multiple times per second. From a platform gaming perspective this would be considered your "Game Cartridge".

What classes and specializations are currently available?
Visit here to see upcoming and currently released rotations:
You can even try them ALL out for only 1 cent. That's right, 1 cent.

Visit our website to now gain access to our new 64 Bit Manager Utility!

New Support Forum

Reviews? over 200+ positive reviews that can be found below and Product reviews on the website!

Old 01/20/2014, 09:26   #2

elite*gold: 0
Customer Feedback:
Quote:
Originally Posted by jester_im View Post
Well, seeing how the, albeit limited gui, retribution paladin works wonders for me, i decided to go all classes sub. The prog seems to be worth it. Onwards with my hunter now, and i ll see my other classes too.

Good work so far Soap.
Quote:
Originally Posted by hauntedbypast View Post
Gotta say the multi dotting/aoe function in the feral logic is insane Soap has essentially made manual play worthless for feral.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trivouille View Post
Soap's rotations are highly solid, I'd recommand !
Quote:
Originally Posted by ebouster View Post
the ticket system is awesome. i put in a request for monk the other day, he LITERALLY got to it within 10 minutes and put every request i had into the routine. shocked the hell out of me tbh lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jackall85 View Post
You are absolytely right Soapbox, your thread would be only about how great your rotations are if the vocal majority would speak more here about it.

I'm not your client from a long time, but i can say that during my trial, back in july, i had two requests for my rotation (i checked aaaand.. i did them in this thread.. i didn't know nothing about the ticket system, i'm very sorry and i wouldn't make again that mistake, promise!), and even if i was only on a trial account they were istantly, and i mean istantly adressed.

Soapbox is absolutely the best in this field. The fastest, bug-free, perfectionist coder around.. the price point could seem high, but you receive much, much more that what you spend; it's like buying the Ferrari of the rotations here.

I waited because and during the summer i couldn't play, but when i saw that Soapbox was about to begin coding for healers too i couldn't resist, i wanted to be on the Soapbox train.

In the last week i didn't have to use the ticket system or contact Soapbox by Skype. Why? Because i had zero problems. Like in the trial, when something doesn't work, i found out again that 9/10 times Soapbox solves the problem even before you have the time to notice.
Quote:
Originally Posted by jj2417 View Post
Long time user of Soapbox rotations, I for one can say without a doubt Soap's rotations are the best on the market. Every single other program or rotation out there doesn't hold a candle to what he is producing. Thanks Soap!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Guinness View Post
Premium subscriber here. Soapbox's rotations are top notch. Having the ability to submit a ticket on his site and keep track of your issues is fantastic as well as the Skype support through "soapboxsupport" is another fantastic option. I would recommend the rotations to anyone.
Quote:
Originally Posted by nertharul View Post
Hey Soap, man i know ur working ur ass out, and i work in IT so i know things can be messy sometimes.

But u are doing an awsome JOB, and i will continue buying ur tool till i quit wow ( a thing that wont happend after 9 yrs of playing lol) but keep it up man ur awsome and i totally recommend ur rotations they are by far the best ones out on market

"sorry for my bad english"
Quote:
Originally Posted by wowd00d View Post
I wanna say a huge thanks to Soap for making this available so quickly and once again delivering a stellar product.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shudder View Post
I don't even care if there is downtime when WoD hits. I think I can manage to stumble around pressing random buttons while I kill quest mobs for a week lol. I think we were all a little nervous this week since our guilds are expecting us to raid still. These rotations are amazing, people in our guilds have come to expect a certain awesomeness from us and can certainly tell if something is off.

One thing I didn't like about the old one was how long it would take sometimes to detect adds around you. Like the tank would open up boxes on spoils and adds would come out and they'd be half dead before the bot realized and threw down aoe. Now INSTANTLY it blows shit up when more than one mob comes into range. It's so quick and fluid. Really liking this new engine soap.
Quote:
Originally Posted by chaosN View Post
i agree with justin6046
Soap is really the fastet and the support is really great
I had a problem after buying the enhancement routuine and it was fixed within 20 minutes (Note: this was one day after patch)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Disec View Post
Well cleared 14/14 mythic using Soaps Feral rotation coming top 5 in dps. Im 581ilvl. Even though mythic is really easy the program was very good!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Explicittt View Post
MM hunter rotation has been awesome all night. Completely pleased though and appreciate the quick fixes across the board!
Quote:
Originally Posted by wowmerq View Post
Arcane Mage is blowing people away. Loving the new UI and layout. Stick around guys. It's worth the wait if your rotation is having issues. Submit tickets and get it fixed the right way.
Quote:
Soap the new GUI is amazing, thanks for all your handwork.
Quote:
Not only is soap not affecting Blizzards income in a negative way he's actually MAKING Blizzard money. I would have quit long ago if it weren't for these rotations. I quit for months when the PQR banwave happened and wouldn't have ever came back if I hadn't of noticed Soap. He's the reason I subbed back up two accounts and bought WoD on them.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaolla View Post
Thank you for the constant updates, Soapbox. You really should get some more sleep.
Quote:
Originally Posted by vallismall View Post
Wow, thank you a lot Soapbox rotations, you're a true business man. Thanks for all your support
Quote:
Originally Posted by obeyyyy View Post
Trust me you will not be disappointed these rotations make honor buddy look like a complete joke...... welcome to team SOAP
Quote:
You will not be dissapointed. I switched from honorbuddy too and the difference in performance, at least on my retribution paladin, is mesmerizing.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kyaaalol View Post
looks amazing soap, we honestly can't thank you enough for your dedication towards your rotations, manager etc (also can't wait to try out fire when it's finished!)

Quote:
Originally Posted by UFCFreak89 View Post
This man works his ass off, i hope everybody appreciates the amount of hours he has put into getting this ready so quickly for us!

Quote:
Originally Posted by protipzerg View Post
All the credit in the world Soap. Most of us appreciate your hard work.
In fact, if you want to setup a donate button or something of the sort, I'd be happy to contribute to your efforts past what I pay for my subscription.
Quote:
Originally Posted by toggi View Post
Soapbox,

Thank you for an awesome program!!! [/IMG]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sauldog View Post
The disc rotation turned out so great...can't wait to try resto druid.....hint hint
Quote:
The new awesome GUI.. the blacklist and other new functions.. the fact that healers are coming in Wod.. i could not resist anymore XD, i'm a premium member too now.

Fantastic work Soapbox! I'm really happy to be on board
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lecavalierfan999 View Post
Great guy! Great program would definitely recommend for anybody who would like to top the charts. SoapBox was willing to work with me to make sure I could purchase his product and provided excellent customer service overall and i'm extremely happy with the service overall. Thank you very much for developing such a great product!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sakura View Post
Just wanted to make a post - I've been using these for just a few days and wow...they are simply amazing.

I'm never not in the top 3 on any fight and I'm even within full 580+ raiders being a good 30 iLvls below them.

Cannot recommend this any more than I do!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fitz0warcraft View Post
I have to give a HUGE shout out to Soapbox on this program !! He personally helped me set it up after being an absolute computer nub and screwing up installation etc. Now that I have this program running correctly I am out Dps'ing the other hunters in my guild by 50-60K and they are 3-5 ilvl's higher then I am. JUST AN AWESOME ADD ON !!
Quote:
Originally Posted by CoppafeelxMMO View Post
Just wanted to post my extreme support for these profiles. I just started using them and they are phenomenal and the support is fantastic.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gooodsent View Post
Thanks for a awesome program, im even using HB aswell, but mostly for gathering profiles, yesterday i tried one of the well reputation TuanHA profiles on 3 different classes, first thing, TuanHa has alot of configuraton thingie that needs to be setup, and is not even working as good as SB, he beated every class by about 15% more dps, and he even executed the simcrafts better, compared to simcrafts i should have done about 19k on my fire mage, but SB made it 23k..

One of the best stuff ive ever been up to! Recommend.
Quote:
Well, seeing how the, albeit limited gui, retribution paladin works wonders for me, i decided to go all classes sub. The prog seems to be worth it. Onwards with my hunter now, and i ll see my other classes too.

Good work so far Soap.
Quote:
Gotta say the multi dotting/aoe function in the feral logic is insane Soap has essentially made manual play worthless for feral.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trivouille View Post
Soap's rotations are highly solid, I'd recommand !
Quote:
Originally Posted by ebouster View Post
the ticket system is awesome. i put in a request for monk the other day, he LITERALLY got to it within 10 minutes and put every request i had into the routine. shocked the hell out of me tbh lol

Quote:
You are absolytely right Soapbox, your thread would be only about how great your rotations are if the vocal majority would speak more here about it.

I'm not your client from a long time, but i can say that during my trial, back in july, i had two requests for my rotation (i checked aaaand.. i did them in this thread.. i didn't know nothing about the ticket system, i'm very sorry and i wouldn't make again that mistake, promise!), and even if i was only on a trial account they were istantly, and i mean istantly adressed.

Soapbox is absolutely the best in this field. The fastest, bug-free, perfectionist coder around.. the price point could seem high, but you receive much, much more that what you spend; it's like buying the Ferrari of the rotations here.

I waited because and during the summer i couldn't play, but when i saw that Soapbox was about to begin coding for healers too i couldn't resist, i wanted to be on the Soapbox train.

In the last week i didn't have to use the ticket system or contact Soapbox by Skype. Why? Because i had zero problems. Like in the trial, when something doesn't work, i found out again that 9/10 times Soapbox solves the problem even before you have the time to notice.
Quote:
Originally Posted by jj2417 View Post
Long time user of Soapbox rotations, I for one can say without a doubt Soap's rotations are the best on the market. Every single other program or rotation out there doesn't hold a candle to what he is producing. Thanks Soap!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Guinness View Post
Premium subscriber here. Soapbox's rotations are top notch. Having the ability to submit a ticket on his site and keep track of your issues is fantastic as well as the Skype support through "soapboxsupport" is another fantastic option. I would recommend the rotations to anyone.
Quote:
Hey Soap, man i know ur working ur ass out, and i work in IT so i know things can be messy sometimes.

But u are doing an awsome JOB, and i will continue buying ur tool till i quit wow ( a thing that wont happend after 9 yrs of playing lol) but keep it up man ur awsome and i totally recommend ur rotations they are by far the best ones out on market

"sorry for my bad english"
Quote:
I wanna say a huge thanks to Soap for making this available so quickly and once again delivering a stellar product.
Quote:
I don't even care if there is downtime when WoD hits. I think I can manage to stumble around pressing random buttons while I kill quest mobs for a week lol. I think we were all a little nervous this week since our guilds are expecting us to raid still. These rotations are amazing, people in our guilds have come to expect a certain awesomeness from us and can certainly tell if something is off.

One thing I didn't like about the old one was how long it would take sometimes to detect adds around you. Like the tank would open up boxes on spoils and adds would come out and they'd be half dead before the bot realized and threw down aoe. Now INSTANTLY it blows shit up when more than one mob comes into range. It's so quick and fluid. Really liking this new engine soap.
Quote:
Originally Posted by chaosN View Post
i agree with justin6046
Soap is really the fastet and the support is really great
I had a problem after buying the enhancement routuine and it was fixed within 20 minutes (Note: this was one day after patch)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Disec View Post
Well cleared 14/14 mythic using Soaps Feral rotation coming top 5 in dps. Im 581ilvl. Even though mythic is really easy the program was very good!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Explicittt View Post
MM hunter rotation has been awesome all night. Completely pleased though and appreciate the quick fixes across the board!
Quote:
Arcane Mage is blowing people away. Loving the new UI and layout. Stick around guys. It's worth the wait if your rotation is having issues. Submit tickets and get it fixed the right way.
Quote:
Soap the new GUI is amazing, thanks for all your handwork.
Quote:
Not only is soap not affecting Blizzards income in a negative way he's actually MAKING Blizzard money. I would have quit long ago if it weren't for these rotations. I quit for months when the PQR banwave happened and wouldn't have ever came back if I hadn't of noticed Soap. He's the reason I subbed back up two accounts and bought WoD on them.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaolla View Post
Thank you for the constant updates, Soapbox. You really should get some more sleep.
Quote:
Wow, thank you a lot Soapbox rotations, you're a true business man. Thanks for all your support
Quote:
Originally Posted by obeyyyy View Post
Trust me you will not be disappointed these rotations make honor buddy look like a complete joke...... welcome to team SOAP
Quote:
You will not be dissapointed. I switched from honorbuddy too and the difference in performance, at least on my retribution paladin, is mesmerizing.
Quote:
Originally Posted by shahinpb View Post
WoW Finally Soap, THank you for this great work.
Quote:
looks amazing soap, we honestly can't thank you enough for your dedication towards your rotations, manager etc (also can't wait to try out fire when it's finished!)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Intercidus View Post
Honorbuddy was down. And I searched for a new Bot to do my rotations for me. I was very impressed with the reviews and some of the comments. So, i bought the $30 a month subscription.

I know that it's currently down now. But I hope to see great things when it's back up.
Quote:
This man works his ass off, i hope everybody appreciates the amount of hours he has put into getting this ready so quickly for us!
Quote:
Originally Posted by gavin256 View Post
Since I have had your product about 6 months now, I can only count on 2 fingers now how many times the bot has been down. No complaints, especially on this night. Keep up the great work!!
Quote:
All the credit in the world Soap. Most of us appreciate your hard work.
In fact, if you want to setup a donate button or something of the sort, I'd be happy to contribute to your efforts past what I pay for my subscription.
Quote:
Originally Posted by toggi View Post
Soapbox,

Thank you for an awesome program!!! [/IMG]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sauldog View Post
The disc rotation turned out so great...can't wait to try resto druid.....hint hint
Quote:
The new awesome GUI.. the blacklist and other new functions.. the fact that healers are coming in Wod.. i could not resist anymore XD, i'm a premium member too now.

Fantastic work Soapbox! I'm really happy to be on board
Quote:
Originally Posted by MalikKiller View Post
Ok,program works fine now i get 220k+ now on dummy without big cd and buffs,can't wait to try it on raids,verry good program and simple to use.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gr8 View Post
you are right. a "customer" for around 2 years now... there are no better profiles than soap's.

posted in the wrong thread, so here again: I was curious if this could be implemented in a future version: cancel queued spells. I remember having this feature in your PQR profiles by just firing the ability again to stop the spell from being queued. While it is not a big deal it sometimes helps when something unforeseen happens and -for example speaking of death and decay- should not pop up.
Quote:
I've only been Soap's customer for 3 months, but I have to say it's definitely improved my WoW experience. Well worth the money.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Elnortoix View Post
I have tested the profiles, its a great program
Quote:
Originally Posted by shahinpb View Post
I have it and it worked pretty good. Also on some bosses I even got rank between 5-15 in 25H group. - 586 ilvl -
For single target boss I pulled around 790-900k burst ( like malkorok ) and ended up with 380-450k end of fight.
for Aoe like Garrosh My burst was around 1.3-1.6M (most of time I was top) and I think 350-470k was end of fight.

I recommend this, its pretty good.
Quote:
Originally Posted by xcureanddisease View Post
You can get banned using any addon that automates stuff for you. However this software is very secure. Soap is constantly updating this to make sure we are safe. How safe? I use it on my main account, thats how much faith I have in this. And I vouch for this guy 100% . All you have to do is get the rotation of your choice and move out of fire. So the movement isn't done by any bot and it looks completely natural.

If I had to sum it up: Awesome rotation, awesome customer service and overall safety is why I stick with Soap.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Waddagundar View Post
I have to say something here.....
I am an "elderly" wow player (60+) and I have been using Soap's rotations since PQR. I absolutely love playing WoW, and I have been doing so since Vanilla, but I am way behind the 8 ball when raiding with much younger players. In my guild, it's not a problem, it's a casual affair, and old farts like me are accommodated, but missed when it came to progression. So I weakened, and went to a rotation bot, and it put a whole new aspect to my enjoyment of the game. Finally, they let the old fart play!

I avoided the paid profiles, but I couldn't help noticing the positive comments on Soap's profiles, so I lashed out and gave it a whirl.
All I can say is, money well spent!

The "current generation" of Soap's profiles are just as good, if not better, than his previous PQR/PVE ones, and I feel far safer using these new ones than I ever felt before.
I just wanted to say, thanks, Soapbox, for your efforts, and thanks to your team. You've made WoW exciting and fun for this old timer!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninjaderp View Post
Hey thread, was a while ago posting on OC but heres a comparison between 1 unnamed recent PE profile and Soapbox Feral-profile, both 5-minute tests:

First off is the other profile:

And Soaps:

Itemlevel on my druid while testing was 583 with 541 Rune of Re-origination trinket.
Im overall very happy with it and I really wish the rest of my raidteam used Soapbox profiles so we could clear 14hc faster! ^^
Quote:
Originally Posted by xcureanddisease View Post
Hey Jshookz, I made this video specifically for you. I was hesitant to purchase Soapbox as well considering I have two lifetime subscriptions to Honorbuddy and after purchasing a CC for honorbuddy I said what the hell, I dropped 35 bucks and have purchased like 8 more rotations since. It is by far one of the best rotation bots out there and for me, the fact that it lets me use it with WoW 64 bit means I dont have to go into my folder and run 32 bit anymore for raids.

Anyways here is the video in question, Idk how clear my video is gonna process at but i was at like 390 - 410k dps. And obviously I was first

If you have any questions at all please dont hesitate to ask me. I have almost all the rotations and I hope one day I can get the last of the ones I haven't purchased yet. But if you're still reluctant, go ahead and do the 3 day trial for 1 penny. So for just 1 cent you'll figure out just as I did how excellent this rotation bot is.

** video removed from quote ***
Quote:
Originally Posted by nguyen View Post
I used to got 5 single rotations after that I did sub $30/month for all rotations.
Really, I do love this guy so much.

His work is awesome.
Quote:
Having compared the healing rotation's vs the competitions paid healing routines, soapbox is head and shoulder's the winner when it comes to raid performance.
Quote:
Originally Posted by DiFusioN View Post
Hey man, love your work!
Quote:
Originally Posted by nguyen View Post
You're awesome.
Quote:
I am a 570 feral and I just got the 3 day trial, and I can say this is just as good as PE, and parses just as well (and sometimes better) then when I play on my own. I'll likely be picking up the full version.
Quote:
Originally Posted by sus818 View Post
Hey Soap - first off, thx for the great work u do and special the fast replies u allways have.
Quote:
Originally Posted by demondied1 View Post
Gonna wait till the next sale and then I can buy boomkin rotation, the feral one is working pretty good.
Quote:
Originally Posted by lepdzor View Post
After having used Soap's rotations for a while I have decided to leave a comment. This is by far the best rotation bot solution on the market. I have found Soap to be extremely patient and diligent in responding to requests for fixes and any issues. Highly recommended
Quote:
Originally Posted by SerenityWOW View Post
Hey Soapbox, thanks for the nice work you did on your rotations, and the customer service you're providing looks awesome. I hope it will stay as good as it is in WoD, and even better!

(Sorry if there is mistakes, I'm not a native speaker)
Quote:
Awsome Job u did with all the rotations.
Quote:
Originally Posted by demondied1 View Post
Tried the product for 3 days on multiple characters and it seems really good.
Quote:
Man u made the day for us, was a freacking awsome profile, with 520 ilvl i was able to stay at the first 10 dps in a 25 man with everyone 540+. Awsome job
Quote:
You're awesome.

EDIT: If you're thinking about buying this, look how fast he fixed an error. Meanwhile I have an open ticket with blizzard that says 10 days and they're a multi billion dollar company.
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrkebo View Post
As always great work brother!
Quote:
Wow, really good rotation really, keep it going Soapbox!
Quote:
I think you are doing great work soap. Thanks for all of the time and efforts you and your team are putting into this. I dont mind paying at all.
Quote:
Arcane Mage profile is a BEAST! Thanks Soap!
Quote:
First of all - awesome product and I highly recommend this to anyone who plays the game.

Thanks and keep up the good work.
Quote:
Originally Posted by justin6046 View Post
hey soap i love your rotations. Will you ever make any healing rotations?
Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackDragonXADM View Post
Hey Soap, loved your rotations when they were on PQR probobly gonna pick up some of these fairly soon, any chance theres a fire mage rotation coming any time soon? the one for PQR was amazing
Quote:
Originally Posted by provokedbelly View Post
Great rotations I have used just about all of them and all I can say is they are awesome.
Worth the money spent.
Quote:
Originally Posted by R3V1V3 View Post
amazing service!
Quote:
Awesome job soap and his team!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by buntcake72 View Post
Always the man Soap, always the man!
Quote:
Originally Posted by froggystyle View Post
his routines are insane ..
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eponu View Post
Tested your Warri Prot rotation and must say it's the best I've tested so far and buyed it instantly =)
Quote:
heya, loved the trial of the frost mage, yolo buying mage
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fitz0warcraft View Post
I currently have Surv / BM hunter rotations that work amazing !!! Combat Rogue is decent but still needs rupture in the rotation to make it perfect.

Thanks
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nyuelol View Post
Thanks for all of your work, is realy amazing to see what you create 8)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pen View Post
Just grabbed the Destro Warlock rotation using the 3 day, $5 trial and I can already say with confidence I will be buying both that rotation and a couple others from Soap... awesome job.
Quote:
I know soap's pqr files where amazing .
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nyug View Post
Been using fury profile for a month+ now, really satisfied.
Quote:
Originally Posted by s1rjulien View Post
Thx m8 perfect like all the time :-)
Quote:
Originally Posted by ryutao View Post
Monk BM - everything works fine, even better! Thanks!
Quote:
Love it Soap, can't wait to see the rest of the roations get filled out. That'll break my bank but thank god for the unlocker! What happened to the Skype support?
Quote:
Love it Soap, can't wait to see the rest of the roations get filled out. That'll break my bank but thank god for the unlocker! What happened to the Skype support?
Quote:
Originally Posted by s1gnal View Post
Fury warrior profile is working very good <3
Quote:
Originally Posted by jaydub View Post
Hey, I have been using soap's profile for a while now. I must say it does the job ridiculously well! I am consistently within the top 5 dps and even got ranked on world of logs. The single dps rotation is really well made and plays like how it should be played. The aoe rotations are also extremely effective, but you will have to get used to it and know which one to use. The only issue i have, which is not major, is on some boss fights it is better to use the cooldowns manually to avoid one shot mechanics and also to line up with trinket procs

Overall, I highly recommend this rotation to any rogues who feel like slacking and doing top deeps.
Quote:
While I'm wating for a destro rotation, I'm using Monk Brewmaster rotation by Soapbox. My monk has 82 lvl now, and I realy love this spec now. With this rotation I meet no problems.
Quote:
LOVE THIS MAGE PROFILE ..

Got me into a top 20 World Guild ..
Quote:
Originally Posted by Simplyfai View Post
Awesome profiles, cant wait for the fury warrior profiles to be back again
Quote:
Great rotation! Thank you!
Quote:
Originally Posted by =zeromaster View Post
I've been a customer of your PQR Mage Profile and this was very nice.
I'm now looking forward to it to get the new Mage profile from you
I hope it goes fast

Quote:
Originally Posted by =freaki View Post
Have to say the destro warlock profile is better..much better than any other rotation ive used.
the logic in the profile is sound.
A happy new customer! thanks soap:-)
Quote:
Originally Posted by =billybuffalo View Post
Ok, i have just finished clearing SOO from Spoils to Garrosh on normal. I have used Mavmins destro profile since he first released it, and all I can say is, your destro profile is awesome!

I saw a VERY nice increase in DPS on all bosses. I have logs for every SOO kill I have done since release, so I am able to compare very well. The proc monitoring is great, I actually prefer to use ROF/AOE/Havoc/CD's/shadowfury the way you have them setup. Create macros and just queue them up for where the mouse is....Very well done.

Anyone thinking of getting this destro profile, you will not be let down.
Quote:
Originally Posted by =orcuae View Post
hello.. about warrior fury profile yesterday I was raiding and I was top dps 300k+ the profile was so great.
Quote:
Originally Posted by =lepdzor View Post
Profile is looking pretty good
Quote:
Originally Posted by =froggystyle View Post
arcane mage profile is flawless in Heroic 25m and i have top 20 ranks on every boss to prove it x.X
Quote:
Originally Posted by =Eyeshot View Post
Just bought all profiles! Cheerioe! Waiting for the lovely mail! and btw, the balance profile is great and good as F***!
Quote:
Originally Posted by =boaroko View Post
Ah yeah soap, i have used your profiles sickly and still do on many of my chars mate. .
Quote:
Originally Posted by =kvic View Post
Hey Soapbox,
i tested your shadow priest profile today. It looks like it works perfect
Quote:
Originally Posted by zerzu View Post
HI! i buy your last warlock profil and use destro one...everything is PERFECT

Quote:
Originally Posted by =nertharul View Post
Well been playing and using it since the update and i ****ing love em, REALLY great work man.

Just getting used to press spells like victory rush since we all got used to automatic usage lol but everything rocks
Quote:
Originally Posted by =Modernn View Post

BTW the profiles are GREAT!
Quote:
Omg soap ur making a godly profile for warriors i love uuu man
Quote:
Arcane profile is flawless . I am in a top 20 25m and considered by most others one of the better mages out there atm i always parse every fight the addition of ICEblock is amazing i wish you could add some greater invs triggers tho like lines on heroic klaxi

574 2pc 12.5k haste 82 mastery self buffed lust 10min i pull 365k not to bad as simcraft has me at 403k raid buffed
Quote:
Originally Posted by =QuitYourJibbaJabba View Post
Our lock beats me on DPS using the new profiles and he is less geared (slightly), then again locks are OP in general ATM, tbh they are all pretty good though now, if i was choosing a class I'd go for the lock. Automation lends itself naturally to that class IMO. Having said that the mage profiles I've found to be really good and the warr/pala updates will probably make them on par.
Quote:
Originally Posted by =grecian View Post
cheers soap loving it so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by =rocambole View Post
Hey Soap! Loving all your profiles. Glad I bought them.

Thanks again.
Quote:
Originally Posted by =grumbuck View Post
Soap,

Love the profiles.
Quote:
Arcane profile is now pulling 500k+ DPS on Protectors @ 569 ilvl, not too shabby! Previous best before update was 470k. (2 normal pieces replaced with heroic in that time).
Quote:
ranked top 20 this week in 25m heroic and top 20 on gal and 80-100 on 4 others .. great work give soap some time and dont rush him and he'll give you guys a top profile
Quote:
Originally Posted by =justin6046 View Post
Good job on the profile soap
Quote:
Very good, regular ranks, forging is almost irrelevant for frost right now PM for more info if you want. (I usually mainspec as arcane but use frost often)
Quote:
Originally Posted by =Ninjaderp View Post
yes, its amazing. You're in for a treat!
Quote:
Originally Posted by =t4c View Post
nah Soapbox. profiles are really good. Appreciate the work you've put into them.
Quote:
Originally Posted by =OnehitB View Post
Very good profile ! Great DPS, Approved. Mage Frost
Quote:
Originally Posted by =Captncrunch View Post
Your demo profile is beast!
Quote:
Originally Posted by =Toris View Post
Bought this last night, Delighted with it, Pulling off 170k+ still haven't got it to pop cool downs/alter time but doing better than ever, Thank you!
Quote:
I seen soap use the boomkin profile it is a BEAST ..
Quote:
Originally Posted by =markymark303 View Post

Thanks again for your quick fixes, and great profiles..
Quote:
Originally Posted by =Carkas View Post
Though this is the best pqr profile I can find right now, it does still seem to be slightly under simcraft predictions on a single target dummy fight over 7 mins with only mark of the wild, no other buffs or hero etc. Its about 2-3k under infact, when Simcraft shows it should be at 54k
Quote:
Originally Posted by =lazy1 View Post
Very well done on the boomkin, it is the best out there across all bot platforms.

Quote:
Originally Posted by =lokomojo View Post
Purchased! you are a beast soap! A pleasure doing business with you
Quote:
Originally Posted by =Nytr0g3n View Post
Loving the new hunter update,

Quote:
Originally Posted by =Marvalus View Post
I really love your warrior Profile for furys.
Quote:
Love the work
Quote:
Originally Posted by =kene23 View Post
Hi man! Thanks for your Retpaladin pofile! It works very nice.

Thanks for your return mate and keep up the good work!
Quote:
Originally Posted by =3Ebd View Post
I got Soaps Mage profile running and * it rocks* ...the public frost mage profile was @120k dps-- the new one soap sent me now avg now is 150k dps ... well worth it!
Thanks soap !
Quote:
Originally Posted by =subzero7ice View Post
Hey Soap

First thanks for your great profiles.
Quote:
Hey soup! Love your work on the mage profile
Quote:
I'm a happy customer and this dude is providing a fantastic product that no one else offers... Soap's profiles are THE best!.
Quote:
Originally Posted by =jj2417 View Post
These profiles are top notch and constantly being updated. The amount of work he puts on them is ridiculous. Highest quality profiles around and worth every penny.
Quote:
Originally Posted by =Aes View Post
Keep up the good work
Quote:
Originally Posted by =dstroy View Post
Hey Soapbox, I like your demo profile.
Quote:
Originally Posted by =js1974 View Post
Nice work with the WW profile, you're awesome!
Quote:
Originally Posted by =Opacho View Post
OMG... I went crazy there! Already got your ret, ww and fury profiles and... BAM!! donated for the whole pack. Keep up your good work Soap ;D
Quote:
Originally Posted by =calamat44 View Post
Soap, I was so impressed with your prifiles that I bought the whole set. Hope to hear from you soon for the rest of the specs.
Quote:
Originally Posted by =MastaRage View Post
Hello Soapybox, I'm finally getting back into WoW after a long break, and come back to see this sweet dealio. Your WW profile I had before fyi, and it still works wonders. Thanks for the continued hard work!
Quote:
Originally Posted by =Ultro View Post
I learned a lot, thank you very much, Soap. For all of you (profiles)
Very greatest support
Quote:
Originally Posted by =lethacark5 View Post
We both been pretty satisfied
Quote:
Originally Posted by =korbon View Post
Great work
Quote:
Originally Posted by =jshookz View Post
Very nice profiles Soap! Deff worth a buy if anyone is wondering.
Quote:
I bought the fire mage profile and was very impressed with how it works

I will pay top dollar for an updated moonkin profile since there arent any good ones to be found of this quality.. *hint hint*
Quote:
Originally Posted by =Duriell View Post
Can vouch for Soap, he is an amazingly hard worker and as long as you can backup your theory as to why doing something would result in a substantial increase in DPS/HPS he will implement it straight away.

Incredible coder and an amazing guy.
Quote:
Originally Posted by =makessense View Post
Hi Soap, love the profiles--been a long time customer.
Quote:
Originally Posted by =Duriell View Post
This profile is seriously Badass, it handles literally EVERY possible sequence for the most complex spec in the game to play.

Sub just happens to also be the BEST end game raiding rogue spec, as it scales INSANELY well with gear.

I played a rogue during Cata and during t14, at which time I achieved top 20 WORLD parse rankings multiple times on every fight during Heroic progression.

I helped test and refine this profile with Soapbox, and gave feedback on each revision he presented to me until it evolved into what it is now - a perfect work of art that is able to perform the most complex rotation in the game absolutely effortlessly and without error.

This profile was created using information from Simcraft, advice from other top world ranked rogues (Dryaan from Envy) and through trial and error. You won't find a better rogue profile, nor will you be able to play this complicated spec by hand nearly as well as this does..

My rogue is ilvl 487 with NO ToT gear, NO t15, only 1 PEICE of t14, PvP off-hand dagger and t14 trinkets.....COMPLETELY reforged and gemmed for Assassination...

This profile does more damage then the Assassination profile - and that is only possible with PERFECT use of the Subtlety rotation..

Congrats on coding an amazing profile Soap, it is worth every cent of what you are asking!
Quote:
Originally Posted by =KleskReaver View Post
Really keen for your Rogue profile Soap!

already purchased individual profiles before you had any 'bundles' and have also purchased a bundle

been checking this page for Rogue ever since! although I cannot help you test it as my Rogue is not 90

keep up the great work!
Quote:
Originally Posted by =Waffle View Post
Hey Soap, I've been using your Elite Destro Lock profile. Thanks for the great work and for your time.
Quote:
Well Soap, after paying for, and downloading all the profiles, I have to say, I'm impressed. I have a wide range of toons from level 1 to 90, and your profiles work perfectly. Thanks for putting them together. I will certainly keep an eye out for your updates. I've "subscribed" to your news letter. Very happy customer!!
Quote:
Hey Soap. Thanks, bye the way, for an excellent product.
Quote:
Originally Posted by =darkkinght View Post
tyvm soap got all great deal and nice imdasandman we did normal this week due to few of ore core and did almost 180k so yes working very very well
Quote:
Originally Posted by =jayluv View Post
Loving the profiles. keep up the awesome work!
Quote:
Originally Posted by =Damicusx View Post
First off, thanks for the profiles Soap. As a military member i bought the profiles mainly for the $40 donation to the Wounded Warrior program. I think its great you chose to be part of such a needed program. I can truly say i am enjoying the profiles and you are a very talented profile writer
Quote:
Originally Posted by =gvaukjoe View Post
AWESOME profiles, I am using them from last 3 months.
Quote:
Originally Posted by =darkkinght View Post
hay soap love the profiles I own both your dk ones.
Quote:
Originally Posted by =SniperAdi View Post
Mh i actualy dont know what i got into here. Mh my Hunter Profile i bought from Soap Works Perfect.. And i wrote that i am Happy about pqi to be added. And about other Profiles of Soap, they all,work,Perfect. I Bought One after another for The Full Price. .
Quote:
The windwalker is Perfect. I use it for my Main to raid tot. With ilvl 513 i do wol Ranks between 5-50 so far. Its Great.

1.What frezees sais is bullshit. And thats my legitimate opinion. 2. i am One of The People to lazy to press The Buttons. But still i demand The best Performance. After Long search i came to soapbox Profiles and Never watched back.
Quote:
Originally Posted by =BPrater4486 View Post

By the way soap, all I have to say is wow. These profiles are great. Cant wait to see if you make a blood profile.
Quote:
Originally Posted by =KleskReaver View Post
Hey Soap, lovin' your profiles,

cheers!
Quote:
Originally Posted by =Gr8 View Post
hey soap, i checked out your fury profile today - same as with the frost profile: great work! .
Quote:
Hello Soap, i wanna say to all the public that these profiles r th best of the best, with ur profile i'm maxing out my warrior dps hes doing exactly as simcrafts predicted, and on raids normal ones was doing 160k dps on elegon with crappy gear, so thnx and 100% recommended
Quote:
Originally Posted by =Moonst View Post
Hey soapbox just wanted to say i cant wait to try out fury profile i have your destro lock profile and i was very pleased with it any how just felt like chiming in, catch ya later.
Quote:
Originally Posted by =PR0j3cTc4RRY View Post
I vouche for this guy. A nice person, Did alot of trades with him. We both been pretty satisfied
Quote:
Originally Posted by =Captncrunch View Post
I own 6 of his profiles and they are all very well done. He keeps them updated and will fix any bugs that might come about. I would recommend his profiles to anyone.
Quote:
I love his profiles. got 4 of them already.
Quote:
Originally Posted by =Ninjaderp View Post
Just tried the complete fury-profile and gotta say Im really pleased with the results, has some smart rage-pooling for HUGE executes for example! My warrior is just an alt and in almost all blues but I regularly outdps people with 480ilvl+ gear in the dungeons I've ran. Once again a solid profile from Soapbox! ^^
Quote:
Originally Posted by =Opacho View Post
Soap love your fury profile =D
Quote:
Originally Posted by =spearfish View Post
Got ww and frost mage ill vouch for these nice guy good profiles
Quote:
Originally Posted by =Aes View Post
Purchased the frost DK profile. Hopefully its worth the money.

Edit: received the files. couldn't be happier, nothing more to say. Well done.
Quote:
Originally Posted by =Hordeglider View Post
Just want to vouch for Soapbox as I own 7 of his elite profiles. All of them are out performing any profiles that's on ********* right now and he always get them updated immediately if there's an issue. I'm not in a hard core raiding guild but do LFR every week, and I'm pretty much always top dps using his profiles even beat folks with better gears than me. Top notch profiles from top notch guy, so buy with confidence as you will not be disappointed.
Quote:
Originally Posted by =Timekill View Post
soapbox profiles put me at the top of the meter on 3 different toons.....people think ima god lol... thx again
Quote:
Originally Posted by parabol1352 View Post
bought the hunter one yesterday and it improved my dps by quite a large amount would recommend it to anyone