Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > World of Warcraft Trading
You last visited: Today at 13:43

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Molten-WoW; Multiple Premium Accounts (Sargeras/Deathwing) (Geared + Achievements)

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Molten-WoW; Multiple Premium Accounts (Sargeras/Deathwing) (Geared + Achievements)

As stated in the title, I'm selling two premium accounts on Molten-WoW. This allows you to skip regular queues of over 400 people on a daily basis and gives you ticket priority.

Account #1
What am I selling: MaxLevel Warrior, Hunter, Warlock, Mage, Shaman.

Original Ownership: Yes
Region: Molten-Wow - US. Sargeras Realm.

Account Description: 600k+ in Gold. Maxed out professions are; Enchanting, Jewelcrafting, Herbalism, Alchemy, Tailoring, Engineering.
13 Chaos Orbs, 346 Potion of the Tol'vir, Tons of Enchanting Mats, BoE's 500+ Embersilk Cloth

Warrior : iLVL 392 (4p Heroic T13 Donator Gear, Heroic Experimental Specimen Slicer Donator Weapon (BiS), Corrupted Ashbringer, Reclaimed Ashkandi, Regular Ashkandi Transmog weapons)
Hunter : iLVL 393 (4p Heroic T13 Donator Gear, Normal Kiril/Vishanka weapons (BiS)
Warlock : iLVL 382 (Firelands Normal Gear; Enchanter. Has flying carpet.
Rest of the characters are just average; some Firelands BoE items spread across characters. Most characters have max fishing + sea turtle. Also, there are several heirlooms spread out across the characters.

The characters have several achievements including Heroic Firelands achievements with the best guild on the server.

Payment: Paypal is preferred. I'm open to other propositions for payment though.

ACCOUNT SOLD
What am I selling: MaxLevel Hunter, Paladin, Shaman.

Original Ownership: Yes
Region: Molten-Wow - US. Sargeras/Deathwing Realm.

Account Description: Secondary Account. Cata characters are as follows

Hunter : iLVL 384 (4p Normal T12 Gear, Heroic Weapon/Bow (Firelands BiS)) Maxed Engineering/505 Tailoring
Paladin : Gear is slightly outdated (Pre-Firelands Release). Has a lot of heirlooms in inventory. Blue Dragonhawk, Mechano-Hog, Sandstone Drake, and X-51 Nether Rocket Mounts. Lots of PvP achievements; 2.2k+ in 2v2.
Shaman : No gear, was used for fishing. Max Fishing

This account also has several characters on Molten-WoW WotLK Realm Deathwing. I deleted the client so I'm not sure about the exact details. However, I know there are these characters: 6.1k GS Rogue, 6k GS Resto Druid, 5.3k+ Warrior, 5.4k+ Ret Paladin, and more that I currently cannot remember. Most of these characters have Kingslayer achievements in both 10 and 25 man.

Payment: Paypal is preferred. I'm open to other propositions for payment though.

Prices: As for prices, I'm not entirely sure as of yet. But I'm very open to offers. Of course, a LOT of money has been put into this account (donating) so I'm not gonna accept anything TOO low. Pictures are available upon request.

Old 01/16/2014, 23:38   #2

Bumping!

Old 01/18/2014, 01:09   #3

Bumping! I just wanna get rid of the accounts so any offers are considered at this point
Old 01/24/2014, 23:52   #4

Bumping! Looking for $100 for the first account (has over $500 worth of donation gear), and $50 for the second account. Again, I just want to get rid of these things so the prices are pretty **** flexible.

Old 02/06/2014, 01:55   #5

Bumping! Premium accounts.
Old 02/16/2014, 05:16   #6

Second account has been sold. First one is still available!
Old 02/24/2014, 21:00   #7

Bump! First account still available; price is flexible.
Old 03/18/2014, 13:43   #8

Bump, open to any offers at this point.

« Suche Gold auf Blackmoore Horde | WoW Privat Server Account (PWS-Account) »