Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > World of Warcraft Trading
You last visited: Today at 06:34

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Jewelcrafting and Enchanting 1-600

Discussion on Jewelcrafting and Enchanting 1-600 within the World of Warcraft Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 101
Jewelcrafting and Enchanting 1-600

Hey Guys,
i search someone who skill me 1-600
pls just with rep.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[WTB] Jewelcrafting + Enchanting 1-600 & Inscription + Alchemy 1-600
05/19/2013 - World of Warcraft Trading - 0 Replies
Deutsch Ich suche jemanden, der mir diese 4 Berufe auf 2 unterschiedlichen Accounts von 1-600 hochlevelt. Ob Bot oder per Hand ist mir egal. Ich bezahle via Paypal oder ingame Gold. Macht mir ein Angebot! Mittelsmann wäre wünschenswert. Ich gebe nur first bei guter Black Market Bewertung. 20.000 Gold zum Kaufen der Mats liegen auf den Accounts bereit.
[Guide] Making Gold With Jewelcrafting & Enchanting
07/29/2012 - WoW Guides & Templates - 1 Replies
Some people have asked me "How do you make gold?" Well simply put, I am not a fountain of infinite knowledge, nor do I own one in pdf format. However, I make private profiles to sell accounts with moderate amounts of achievements and reputations to make them more desirable. This means I don't have time to sit in front of the auction house crunching numbers, plotting total realm domination. It's simply not in my schedule, and I won't fight the extremists who actually do that on my realm. A...
Jewelcrafting 475-525
01/05/2011 - WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros - 36 Replies
//EDIT: ELITE SECTION BITTE, bevors gefixt wird. Hey, just wanted to create some Willful Ember Topaz for PvP today and I've seen this awesome Bug =P All you need: Jewelcrafting 475 (for Daylie Quests) 3x Orgrimmar Jewelcrafting Token => Buy this recipe: Design: Willful Ember Topaz - Item - World of Warcraft
Jewelcrafting to 300 (375)
02/21/2007 - WoW Guides & Templates - 1 Replies
http://savior.drition.net/JewelCrafting.xls /edit hmm nur bis 300? muss mir mal excel holen^^
Jewelcrafting 1-300
10/29/2006 - World of Warcraft - 2 Replies
1-30 Rough Stone Statues (10 Rough Stone) ? Made 8 Delicate Copper Wire (2 Copper Bars) ? Made About 40 Prospecting (regular skill-ups to about 50) 30-65 Malachite Pendant (1 Delicate Copper Wire, 1 Malachite) ? Made about 25 Tigerseye Band (1 Delicate Copper Wire, 1 Tigerseye) ? Made about 25 Coarse Stone Statue (10 Coarse Stone) Bronze Setting (2 Bronze Bars)