Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > World of Warcraft Trading
You last visited: Today at 01:47

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

BATTLE.NET ACCOUNT WITH D3, SC2 + HOTS, WOW MOP + WOW CATA! CHEAP! EU!

Discussion on BATTLE.NET ACCOUNT WITH D3, SC2 + HOTS, WOW MOP + WOW CATA! CHEAP! EU! within the World of Warcraft Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Exclamation BATTLE.NET ACCOUNT WITH D3, SC2 + HOTS, WOW MOP + WOW CATA! CHEAP! EU!

Hey there.

As I recently found myself in a huge need of money, I've decided to sell my EU battle.net account for a relatively low price. It contains 3 games, starcraft 2 + heart of the swarm expansion pack, diablo 3 and world of warcraft mists of pandaria + cataclysm(a second license, EU too).

It's nothing impressive, pretty casual I'd say, but buying it from me will cost you less than purchasing the games from blizzard's store and you will already have some achievements there gathered, some mounts at wow and a 90 lvl deathknight, 481 ilvl(last time I played was almost a year ago.)

I'm the first and ONLY owner of this account, never compromised. I have a government issued ID card and I will provide a photo of it to the seller.

The D3 account has a 60(29 paragon level, later abbreviated as plvl) level barbarian, 60(20 plvl) level monk, 60(20 plvl) level wizard, 60(9 plvl) demon hunter,60(1 plvl) witch doctor, 41k dps unbuffed, a 53 level monk on the hardcore difficulty and some lame *** 12 level twink barbarian.

These characters are empty, except for the witch doctor as I'm no longer playing the game and sold most of my items and gold, but the characters are still there so if you wanted to jumpstart into the adventure you won't have to waste your time on levelling.

My SC2 has 3270 achi points, HOTS campaign finished on brutal with most achievements gained(1220 points), 30 zerg lvl, 17 protoss lvl and 4 terran lvl. Formerly 1v1 gold, 2v2 diamond, 3v3 master. It has a name change left, so if you find my nickname there not of your liking, you are welcome to change it for free.

The 90dk on my wow mop account:

The cata license has some low level chars, probably 80 or something, nothing really special.

Buying these games just from Blizzard's store would cost you 145€ in total, but I am willing to go lower than that, just because I'm desperate. I will go even lower in price for those who can pay with moneybookers(skrill) or western union, paypal will cost you more, and only available to high rep members.

Offer here, in this thread or via PM if you dont want people to know your price.

Old 12/31/2013, 04:11   #2

elite*gold: 0
Bumpington!