Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > World of Warcraft Trading
You last visited: Today at 01:45

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Priest on molten wow wotlk

Discussion on Priest on molten wow wotlk within the World of Warcraft Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Priest on molten wow wotlk

WTB priest on molten wow wotlk,

leave offer or skype, I have 6.2k gs DK with full PVE and PVP gear to trade if required.

Cheers

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] my priest on Molten WoW ~ CHEAP AND SAFE
09/25/2013 - World of Warcraft Trading - 7 Replies
Sold . Feel free to delete thread.
[Selling] Molten WoW Donor account ( WOTLK )
09/25/2013 - World of Warcraft Trading - 0 Replies
Greetings ladies and gentlemen ! I`d like to sell my Molten Donor account. That means : NO QUEUE ON ANY REALM, special forum icon (yay ). Anyway, let`s cut to the chase : it has a lvl 80 warrior, on 1x server Lordaeron. Warrior`s gear : 4/5 relentless, chest wrathful All accesories wrathful Trinkets (best in game ) : Deathbringer`s Will Heroic, Sharpened Twilight Scale (heroic ) Weapon (2nd best in game ) Oathbinder, charge of the range-general. ARena team of 1650 rating ! It has...
[Buying] Molten wow Priest
08/29/2013 - World of Warcraft Trading - 0 Replies
Hey guys, I'm looking for a priest on Molten wow (Prefferably lordaeron / Alliance) with PvP gear (pref 5/5) s or d priest, doesn't really matter though, just whisp me more details about your priests, including a price. Regards, Makava.
WTB Molten WoW (WOTLK) PVP Warr
05/13/2013 - World of Warcraft Trading - 1 Replies
WTB Molten WoW 3.3.5 server warrior. Must be full wrathful or equivalent. smourne/good pve offpieces is a plus+. Hit me up on skype = dj.pat3 (If you have basically BIS hunter or rogue I will also consider it; must have INSANE gear)
[B] 4x 80 Priest,Druid and Warlock 5k GS + [S] Molten-Wow Acc
08/06/2010 - World of Warcraft Trading - 3 Replies
-