Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > World of Warcraft Trading
You last visited: Today at 03:53

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Need price check and possible WTS

Discussion on Need price check and possible WTS within the World of Warcraft Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Need price check and possible WTS

I got a 532 hunter ready for SoO pulls an average of 163k dps, got a 539 beast prot pally with OS heals of 513. Also there is an 85 worgen war tank, a 90 belf mage, with 503 ilvl with an LFR 528 wep .every heirloom. Also many alts on their way to 90 fully heirloomed and Op AF! Could anyone give me a price check please?

I may interested in trading it for an archlord account or shaiya!

« wow acc [S] cs go knife skin | 70k gold EU Twisting Nether horde 0.65$/1k take all for 43$! »