Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > World of Warcraft Trading
You last visited: Today at 19:30

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[WTS] WoW Account 3 level 90s with alts

Discussion on [WTS] WoW Account 3 level 90s with alts within the World of Warcraft Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[WTS] WoW Account 3 level 90s with alts

Looking to sell my WoW account. A lot of time has been devoted to this game but I am finally done with it.

6900 achievments points
21 feats of strength
61 total mounts on horde
69 on alliance
Has bloodbathed frostbrood vanquisher, yellow panther and MOP collectors edition quilen
12 titles on Horde including:
No longer available Undying title

1. Level 90 warrior on Tichondrius.
5/5 grievous s14 pvp gear
3 off pieces, belt, boots and weapon
The rest is Tyrannical pieces
1600 rating in 2s and 3s
Max Enchanting/JC
No longer available Undying title
25 days played time

2. Level 90 paladin on KT.
Grievous shoulders and grievous trinket with surrounding pieces Tyran
Low rated.
600 mining and 600 First Aid
3650 cap on Conquest points
Full Tyran ret set

3. 90 Mage on KT
3 piece grievous set, head, chest and shoulders with weapon
rest full tyran
Low Rated arena
1730 cr rbg
Max Herb/Alch

Send PM with OFFER and we can get started on negotiations. WILLING TO SELL CHEAP need the cash and want it gone
Old 11/15/2013, 09:08   #2

elite*gold: 0

uppp

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] Level 55 guardian full pvp/ alts
09/23/2013 - Star Wars: The Old Republic Trading - 0 Replies
Hi im looking to sell my level 55 guardian on the bastion server. he has full partisian gear with a few conq pieces and i have a cathar 34 scoundrel, 34 sorcerer and 34 assassin. If you are interested, please contact me on skype at: Adamkeels1
[Trading] 2x level 90 2x 85 2x80 + multiple alts /w Sc2
06/21/2013 - World of Warcraft Trading - 0 Replies
Hello! I'm looking to trade my EU-WoW account which has: Roguevid @ The Maelstrom - Community - World of Warcraft Taurenosarus @ The Maelstrom - Community - World of Warcraft Then a couple of level 85's and 80's and multiple alts: Which includes but is not limited to: Level 85 Mage (frostmane alliance) Level 85 warlock (The Maelstrom horde)
Level 85+80 paladin. Cata Capped . Great Twinking. PVP and PVE. ALTS! LOTS!!!
01/29/2013 - World of Warcraft Trading - 1 Replies
Looking to sell my 85 cata capped DK. BG's pop super fast. Kil'Jaeden IMO is #1 server both pve and pvp. Very active. Fresh gametime put on account yesterday. Account also has a level 80 Twink Paladin and level 85 hunter. Deathknight : Orc male PVE: 396 PVP: full relentless/cataclysmic
[Sell] 85 Warlock with 5 level 80 alts
12/12/2010 - World of Warcraft Trading - 1 Replies
The following characters are HORDE and are on the Sylvanas server (EU): Main: Warlock 85 Undead Female - item level 331, cand do random heroics. - 15 titles: kingslayer, ambassador, champion, the explorer, of the nightfall etc. -exalted with all wotkl. In cata I'm only honored with 3 factions. Oh, and Exalted with the goblins, so I have the tricicle mount. -3200 honor points, 70 valor points -43 tol barad commendations and I'm already honored with them
Selling level 80 Priest/80 Warlock/70 Warrior and many alts.
06/16/2009 - World of Warcraft Trading - 1 Replies
Hi there. I'm selling my WoW account, it has a Level 80 Priest/Warlock (both Undead Female), a level 70 Orc Female Death Knight, a lvl 33ish mage and 45ish rogue (both undead male) on Chamber of Aspects. On Sunstrider it has a lvl 70 warrior which I played for 2 years, although it just has some blue gear right now. Starting off with the priest: It is shadow, has around 2100 unbuffed spell damage, along with 270 hit rating, about 16% crit. Its almost fully epic and has 2 tier 7.5...