Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > World of Warcraft Trading
You last visited: Today at 09:39

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

UD Shadowpriest with good Heal Gear

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
UD Shadowpriest with good Heal Gear

hi
I want to sell my WoW feenix account.
On this account is a lvl60 priest with main Shadow gear.
he has 3 of 5 pieces from the aq40/t2.5 set the rest is stuff from aq40/bwl etc.
Of course he has benediciton.
he has 490 spelldmg without shadowform and unbuffed.
the priest also had pvp rank 10 so the pvp gear is in his bags.
for healing gear he has some t2 and other nice stuff from aq40, bwl etc. AND the aq20 Hilt mainhand!
Alchemy and Engeniering at 300 with many pvp trinkets in his bags.
370g and some starter raiding pots and flasks are there.
add me on skype

vodkasremix

« Hearthstone Beta Key | [WTB] 60 Tage Spielzeit Karte / 60 Days Gametime Card »

Similar Threads
FULL ETERNAL GEAR CHANTER and GOOD GEAR GLADI AT PERENTO ASMODIAN
11/15/2012 - Aion Trading - 14 Replies
Chanter Have +10 55 Full Eternal Ap Set with MR stones Have +15 40 Elite Set With Hp+Parry Have 55 Arena Con 2 set with Full Attack Stones Have Stormwing Full Set and 4 pieces Anuhart Chanter Set Arena Con 2 Shield with MR Stones.And Con 1 Cast Speed Mace With MR Stones Master Carved Staff +10 combined with 50 ap staff and 3760 Fire Damage GS Lannok Staff +10 combined with 50 Ap staff with Silence gs Full Eternal Ap Jewels necklace is 60 ap Now going to 60 Ap Staff The Best One
WTS / WTT my Good Gear TEMPLAR with Good Gear cleric / sorc at NEXUS ASMO
11/15/2012 - Aion Trading - 3 Replies
WTS / WTT my Good Gear TEMPLAR with Good Gear cleric / sorc at NEXUS ASMO The items on my templar right now : Armor : Full lvl 60 eternal condition 2 arena set with full crit strike +17 manastones stock ed ; and +3 on the armors ;and lvl 60 eternal pve shield too. Accessories :
Invisible as Shadowpriest/Als Shadowpriest unsichtbar
04/14/2010 - WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros - 3 Replies
Hi Leute. Ich zeige euch wie ihr als Shadowpriest euch unsichtbar machen könnt. 1. Geht in die Schattengestalt 2. Steigt auf euer Mount 3. Benutzt Dispersion 4. Bevor Dispersion zuende geht, geht aus der Schattengestalt raus. 5.????? 6.Profit Habs vor ein Paar Tagen ausprobiert, es ging. Mfg
WTT 123 bagi with full +7 gear for a 123+ ak with good gear or 130 ak with +3 gear
05/07/2009 - Trading - 0 Replies
wtt 123+ bagi with full +7 gear and +7 cocave for a 123 ak wih real good gear or a 130 ak with +3 gear. pm or add me to [email protected] for pictures and no information. gtfo scammer cuz i dont deal with that bullshit :mad: