Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 23:56

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

WTB molten wow acc

Discussion on WTB molten wow acc within the World of Warcraft Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
WTB molten wow acc

Hello,

WTB molten wow account 3.3.5 WOTLK on Deathwing server
Leave message here or PM me with your offer
Thank you
Old 10/18/2013, 03:15   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Check this one out:

The characters are now on Lordaeron but there is enough votepoints to transfer all of the characters to Deathwing if you want so.
Old 11/16/2013, 11:50   #3

Sorry, realm transfers from Lordaeron to Deathwing are closed

P.S Still looking to buy WOTLK accs in Deathwing .. shadowpriest/dk wanted or anything good geared ..

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] Molten WTS Molten WoWAccount Rogue/War (Shadowmourne)
09/28/2013 - World of Warcraft Trading - 2 Replies
Hello! As I'm starting my new school I'm selling my account. There are 4 characters on this account, Rogue, Warrior and 2 Paladins. Below I'm posting Information about them. Rogue: 4/5 Wrathful. Chest is not wrathful, it's Ikfirus Sack of Wounder 25 Heroic. Off-Parts are all Wrathful, and ofcourse it has Ashen Verdict Exalted ring. Weapons are Heaven's Fall, Kryss of a Thousand Lies (Lich King 25 Heroic) and Heartpierce (Lady Deathwhisper 25 Heroic)
Molten-WoW 5-10k ms O.O
08/30/2013 - WoW Private Server - 6 Replies
Hey, undzwar hab cih das Problem das ich beim einloggen auf Molten immer 5-10k MS habe o.o Das dauert dann so 30-60 min bis es bei 100 ms ist o.o Bei anderen Servern hab cih das net, hat jemand so ein ähnliches Problem ?
[Trading] Molten-WoW
05/26/2013 - World of Warcraft Trading - 0 Replies
Im looking to trade my hunter(ilvl 363)and my rog with knight-captain title for a paladin or warrior or a dk.Contact me on skype: knazyyfox or by email: [email protected]
[WTS] Molten-WoW Acc
02/29/2012 - World of Warcraft Trading - 2 Replies
ACCOUNT SOLD Server: www.molten-wow.com Realm : Netharion Class : Shaman Spec : Enhancement Account type : Premium Ability to name change : YES Gear