Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > World of Warcraft Trading
You last visited: Today at 00:09

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

EPIC MOLTEN WOW account

Discussion on EPIC MOLTEN WOW account within the World of Warcraft Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
EPIC MOLTEN WOW account

6.3 pvp dk and 6.2 pve with some heroics.(weapon + 2 trinkets etc)
5.9 pvp hunter and 6k pve with heroic trinket
5.9 pvp mage
lvl 80 pala with noob items
and 6.1 pve and pvp (mixed) rogue with heroic trinket and heroic pve dagger

note that the dk and the hunter have full engineering and jc, and the dk knows full fa and cooking
The dk has MANY mounts including donate mounts!
also note that the account has 2xlvl 85 one priest and one dk in cata realms..

I have spent over 250 euros on this account but im selling for much cheaper(around 50euro negotiable) since i stopped playing

Tags
account, cheap, epic, molten, wow

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] Molten-WoW Premium Account (Epic)
12/12/2013 - World of Warcraft Trading - 6 Replies
Selling Molten-WoW Account, all characters are on Neltharion (Cataclysm). More then 100 Days Played. A. CHARACTERS: 1.Mage (Level 85) : This character is main and has 8235 Achievement Points – Very Good Geared for PvP and PvE. More then 100 Mount and more then 110 Pets. All reputations are at Exalted. More then 15 Titles. Alchemy and Engineering at maximum. (Frost and Fire) (Horde) 2.Death Knight (Level 85): Very Good Geared for PvE (Blood). Jewelcrafting and Mining at maximum....
[Selling] WOTLK MOLTEN WOW EPIC ACCOUNT
07/22/2013 - World of Warcraft Trading - 0 Replies
i have an account on WOTLK in private server molten wow 57 unused coins 6.3 pvp dk and 6.2 pve with some heroics.(weapon + 2 trinkets etc) 5.9 pvp hunter and 6k pve with heroic tirnket 5.9 pvp mage lvl 80 pala with noob items and 6.1 pve and pvp (mixed) rogue with heroic trinet and heroic pve dagger note that the dk and the hutner have full eng and jc, and the dk knows full fa and cooking
Selling Epic Molten wow account
02/02/2013 - WoW Private Server - 1 Replies
Hello community ! I am selling my Molten account all across realms. https://www.molten-wow.com/ Realm Lordareon: Character1 : Level 80 Tauren Warrior: Pve 5.8k fury Pvp 5.4k arms Skills: Mining 450 Engineering 450 http://img201.imageshack.us/img201/5209/69832070. jpg
EPIC EPIC EPIC Metin2 Sektion Unterhaltung EPIC EPIC EPIC
08/18/2012 - Off Topic - 2 Replies
Hey, ihr habt Langeweile? Ihr wollt Unterhaltung? Was lustig oder dummes zum lachen sehen? Da habt ihr sie : Metin2 PServer Guides & Strategies Es wird über Verschlüsselungen geredet dann auf einmal über private Sachen oder dann kommt einer und behauptet der Guide ohne download wäre ein Virus und so dummes zeug halt.